SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you guys want

Go down

If you guys want Empty If you guys want

Post by juiceeyjuice Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:23 am

Back in TG I had a graphics shop where I would make signatures, or avatars (preferably signatures). So yea if you want something made just follow this format please and thank you. Your request will be processed as soon as possible.

Type : signature or avatar
Size : self explanatory
Theme : I want a man eating donut with a BK hat. Another self explanatory thing
Render : If you want a specific image used it has to be a precut image though (i.e. you cant have a party going on and say I want that little person in the center of the screen sorry).
Other : basically anything else you want in the signature/avatar.

juiceeyjuice
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down