SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto 5 - The Return of SoFA?

2 posters

Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 - The Return of SoFA? Empty Grand Theft Auto 5 - The Return of SoFA?

Post by Shindib Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:06 pm

I just happened to think to myself, with GTA 5 coming out tomorrow, that game probably provides the best chance for quite a few of us to get together to do some gaming once again. I also don't like how I am typing right now but my text is the exact same color as the window that I'm typing in so I cannot see what in the hell I am typing.  Nor can I tell if I am making any typos. Somebody should fix this. Razz

So, who is getting GTA 5? What about BF4 on PC  or PS3?

- Shindib

I miss you all    Sad

EDIT: Not one typo! Damn!

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 - The Return of SoFA? Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 - The Return of SoFA?

Post by DeadCamper Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:32 am

Since I don't check this forum anymore I obviously missed this. I think a major problem back when SoFA went under was that so many left PSN, dividing us. I guess some are still playing together on PC, but I'm not sure.

DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto 5 - The Return of SoFA? Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 - The Return of SoFA?

Post by Shindib Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:20 pm

I honestly have no idea who is still on PSN and who isn't. In fact, I think the only people from SoFA still on my friend list are you (DeadCamper), Valerie, and RExpert.

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down