SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Sofa :D

+8
RatedStinger
omarionfire
DeadCamper
Felixlynch777
Valerie
palto1826
PetZku
dreamsync
12 posters

Go down

Hello Sofa :D Empty Hello Sofa :D

Post by dreamsync Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:59 am

What's up peoples? Well I didn't go AWOL again, my friends IRL kept persuading me into buying an XBOX 360 for a while and I finally gave in, I've been gaming with them for about a week or so but dw I still have my PS3 to play with you guys, has the voice chat in BF3 on the PS3 been fixed? I hate squadding up on that piece of shit but I really hope it has been fixed so I can get back to gaming with some of you.

Anyways which of you guys has given up on the game just so I'm aware? I wouldn't really like if my usual squaddies have given up lol but some of you guys that aren't on my FL can shoot me invites if you's have room and want to game from time to time.

I also borrowed my mates Tritton AX 180 headset and hooked it up to my Turtle beach DSS amplifier for surround sound and man it sounds like crap compared to the PX21 headset, the sound in the Tritton headset just sounds hollow and not crisp at all, it's also a new headset so nothing wrong with it as far as I know.
I ordered in the Sennheiser X320 Cool

dreamsync
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Hello Sofa :D Empty Re: Hello Sofa :D

Post by PetZku Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:20 am

dreamsync wrote:has the voice chat in BF3 on the PS3 been fixed? I hate squadding up on that piece of shit but I really hope it has been fixed

*cricket sound*
PetZku
PetZku
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by palto1826 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:25 am

Hey dream...glad to hear from you...yeah from what I've gathered the lower end tritton models are that great...I have a set of the 720' s and they sound really good...but then again I got nothing to compare to...I've been playing mostly on the pc but I am going to start back up on ps3 soon...just glad that mortar strikes are gone so I don't call one in one us again
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsync Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:26 am

@Petzku
Well that sums it all up, glad to see a UFC pic as your display btw who's your favourite fighter?

@Palto, lol man that mortar was pretty funny Razz, totally random I shat myself running until I realised it was your own Mortar that killed you and sent you flying Razz
You made a good choice going with the 720's, I hear from majority of people that it has better quality then the supposed 'upgrade' AX PRO.

Anyway I forgot to post my PSN so add me up guys: Imtheanticamper

dreamsync
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by PetZku Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:45 am

dreamsync wrote:@Petzku
Well that sums it all up, glad to see a UFC pic as your display btw who's your favourite fighter?

Very Happy
well my all time favorite is Rampage Jackson, but then there's quite alot of others I like: Belfort,Diaz,Overeem etc. But Rampage is my number 1

Ive used ufc pics as avatars some time now, I usually have whatevers coming up next but now i have this one as it is the return to japan next year
PetZku
PetZku
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:31 am

Welcome back, Dreamy! Have you been playing BF3 on the xbox?
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:53 am

Hey Dream Smile

At first I didn't really like BF3 but I'm enjoying it a lot more lately. I play on PC though.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:14 am

The voice chat is sadly not fixed yet although some people you can hear clearly while others not. I'll never give up on the game though as I'm in love with BF3. <3
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by palto1826 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 am

I'm still rather worried about the fact that the chat is still screwed up....just this feeling I get because the chat was never fixed for need for speed hot pursuit...nfs used a very similar "autolog" feature and dice was involved with that game also...though they weren't responsible for the chat, I'm just wondering if its more than coincidence
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by omarionfire Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:09 am

palto1826 wrote:I'm still rather worried about the fact that the chat is still screwed up....just this feeling I get because the chat was never fixed for need for speed hot pursuit...nfs used a very similar "autolog" feature and dice was involved with that game also...though they weren't responsible for the chat, I'm just wondering if its more than coincidence

yea, i'm also worried that the voice chat won't be fixed. From the latest news out of Dice is that they are still looking for a solution to the problem. Its almost 2 months since the game came out, been enough time for them to figure out whats causing the problem.

omarionfire
omarionfire
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Yeah, it's always the PS3 that gets screwed with problems. Everyone else gets smooth voice chat while we get "--it that only ----s some of --- --me."
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by palto1826 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:38 pm

It's a little sad to say that I wish there was system in place like the xbox party chat
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:47 pm

It is a top priority and they are working on it!

*Two Months Later*

*Sells Game*

*One Year Later*

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggles Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:42 pm

PC's big issue, at least for me, has been server stability.

Worked fine the first two weeks, then got shitty. According to Beazel, it's better now, but I'll be the judge of that.
Biggles
Biggles
Notorious B.I.G.gles

https://sofaforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SovereignSpirit Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:07 am

Dreamy! The Chat? Well I _ven't no_ed an_ _lems lat_y accor_ing to DI_. H_ y_ doi_?
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Trone_Colby Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Welcome back motherfucker! You can add me if you want. I barely got people to play with. Half of them kicked me off their FL. One one the reasons I rarely play.

Last edited by Trone_Colby on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a mod, bitch! Don't question me!)
Trone_Colby
Trone_Colby
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down