SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haiiooo, SoFA

+13
Felixlynch777
palto1826
Valerie
Twintower415
TrgaDaBest
Biggles
Trone_Colby
SovereignSpirit
Nelsyboy
omarionfire
BeazelWeasel
Jammer
GoreGross
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Haiiooo, SoFA Empty Haiiooo, SoFA

Post by GoreGross Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:06 pm

New member here (obvious).
I dunno what to say other than that, 'cause I feel like a black sheep. Seriously, this feels super tight-knit, like we all went to the same rehabilitation facilities and stuff. GF doesn't count. Don't mean that in a bad way, though.
Anyway, hopefully I'm not violating some off-topic posting rule making a topic about this, but I'll get to my other point:
Laik, no one on my FL plays this game at all apart from two who play really on and off (they're from the UK, and as awesome they are to squad with, I can't handle the lag and end up having to quit A LOT). If anybody needs another mate for their squad I'm up for it. Think of me like the starving child in the Sarah Mclachlan commercials. I need your attention and companionship. By squadding up with me or shooting me up an invite, you could be saving my life - please, symbolically adopt me. PSN is GoreGross. Or, leave your PSN for me if you like and I'll add you when I'm on (I'm nocturnal). I don't use my mic often, just because of how sucky BF3's voice chat is vs. BC2's, but I'll switch it on no problem if you hit me up.
Anyway, once again, hai SoFA pirat
GoreGross
GoreGross
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Haiiooo, SoFA Empty Re: Haiiooo, SoFA

Post by Jammer Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Sup bro. Nah, don't worry about breaking any rules by posting off topic or anything like that.

I looked at your stats (not that there are any requirements or anything like that, it's just because I'm an elitist): http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/GoreGross

Looks like you prefer rush, but most of us play conquest, so that might be a problem. Also, a lot of us play late at night, so that's actually not a problem.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:03 am

bro lyk you borked da rulz becuz me and my frend felix ( hes a limey but dont say that to his faec ) we sayz da rulz and we dont like new ppl and we say u broke teh rules, JM is our mascot guy and he thinks he runs the palce like lolz whatever, ull want to talk wit baggles da bear, he runs diz shit, me n my frend just keep these trolls in line like k
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by omarionfire Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:20 am

GoreGross wrote:New member here (obvious).
Think of me like the starving child in the Sarah Mclachlan commercials. I need your attention and companionship. By squadding up with me or shooting me up an invite, you could be saving my life - please, symbolically adopt me. pirat

This is all that you needed to write for you to get a friend request. Now I'm not the only one who has ever seen that commercial Very Happy

hmm what timezone are you in?

And we did become a sort of tight knit community but don't worry we won't be complete asswipes. If we are, just tell us and we'll solve that bloody problem. Twisted Evil

EDIT; and p.s WE WILL CONVERT YOU TO PLAY CONQUEST. and JM don't be a prick n bring up stats
omarionfire
omarionfire
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelsyboy Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:29 am

Hey Gore! I remember you from your post on the BC2 board (gfaqs) about raising your SPM. It possibly got a little crazy... Cold and Camper talking about underwear and such Very Happy
Anyway add me up if you like, even though I am another annoying, conquest-playing Limey Wink
And if I may say so, welcome aboard!
Nelsyboy
Nelsyboy
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SovereignSpirit Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Hey Gore! I recognize you from GFQ. Welcome!
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Trone_Colby Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Welcome motherfucker. You can add me. I play weeknights about 8-9ish EST. I may even get on in the afternoon on weekends.
Trone_Colby
Trone_Colby
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggles Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:10 pm

This is my favorite entry speech that anyone has ever made.

Welcome to SoFA. Razz
Biggles
Biggles
Notorious B.I.G.gles

https://sofaforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoreGross Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Conquest is no problem. I'd play it more, I think, if my first experience with it hadn't been traumatizing. Guys, my cherry was popped in a way no other cherry has been. I remember it vividly: Spawning into Nelson Bay by parachute, and leaving with my balloon knot looking like a gaping black/pink abyss. If I could be DP'd, I swear they would have done that too. I could not for the life of me even land before getting SAW'd by one of the 11 people on the other team (my team was just 2, including myself). But it seems the majority has spoken, most of you guys are on CQ. I'll give it another go with y'all whenever possible and I'm sure I'll enjoy it with an actual party. Tonight I actually might not be on long enough for a BF session, but I'll add you peoples up. Wink

P.S. - I'm on eastern time, Omario. I see your location is NY, so not a problem. I'm in NY too Very Happy
And yeah, I recognize a lot of you guys I think, from your hilarious antics on the BC2 board. I was basically a vulture there and posted rarely though. :d
And thanks again, peoples. I got that warm feeling you get after dropping the bead and taking a shower afterwards then letting the warm water just tease your member for a second thanks to all of you. Smile

Last edited by GoreGross on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoreGross
GoreGross
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:59 pm

My friends and I used to play rush, but then all the mcom c4ing pricks came out and we moved on to conquest. Couldn't turn back even after they nerfed explosive damage to mcoms.

Anyway, we're usually on the other side of it on conquest. The side that went noob hunting on nelson bay and such.

Btw, would you like a change of color for your name? Just let me know.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by GoreGross Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Ohhh yeah, I get that. Dude, crate bashing killed the game for a while for me. The patch was much needed. And hey thanks, sure - I laik teh green. Smile
Don't want to seem like a derp, but how does one acquire the statbar thingymajigger?
GoreGross
GoreGross
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Is that green good for you? I used one of the already created greens. If you want it lighter perhaps, let me know.

I used this to create my sig: http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator
You can also go to bf3stats.com. Find yourself via searching your PSN for PS3 and look through the graphics and select one of the sigs you want.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by GoreGross Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:39 pm

The green's fine, but - ah, for shame, I can't post external links for another week, since I'm a new member. No biggie, I'll keep this tag BM'd and I'll do that later
GoreGross
GoreGross
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 pm

You can't post links? Weird.

Well, I just changed something, see if you can post links now. If not, Biggles will probably have to figure it out.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by GoreGross Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:02 pm

No need, seems like whatever you did worked. Thank you, good sir Very Happy
GoreGross
GoreGross
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Are you sure something didn't just mess up? The thing I changed doesn't seem like it should have actually fixed anything.. >_>
I undid the change to see if it causes any problems again, because like I said the change I made actually makes no sense so I don't see how it could have fixed it.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TrgaDaBest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Welcome Gore... I remember seeing you on GFaqs...

I'll send you an invite eventually, but my friends list is full at the moment so I'm being lazy. Add my IRL sidekick BlackSeMaxima if you want to squad with my friends, we usually play together and he's on a lot more than me.
TrgaDaBest
TrgaDaBest
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GoreGross Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Lol, for all I know I was probably doing something wrong the first few times I tried. I think I entered the HTML rather than the BBcode. :d I'm the type to do that kind of thing, I'm anti-internet-saavy no matter how much time I invest in it D:
GoreGross
GoreGross
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Alright, well as long as everything is working fine. Let me know if you experience any other problems.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by GoreGross Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Sure Trg, will do. I hear your skills are bar none. That, and you're really good at BF. See ya online
And thanks again, Jammer
GoreGross
GoreGross
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Trga is da best, that's all there is to it.
And no problem, even though I didn't really do anything it was most likely a simple mistake on your part.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Twintower415 Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:51 pm

A new member.. hi
Twintower415
Twintower415
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by GoreGross Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:44 pm

I read that in my mind so erotically. "A new member..? Hi." "Now, prepare your anus." No worries, my anus ist prepardeth.
In any case, JK. Thanks for the welcome!
GoreGross
GoreGross
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by TrgaDaBest Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:59 am

GoreGross wrote:Sure Trg, will do. I hear your shaving skills are bar none. That, and you're really incredibly good looking. See ya online

Hmm... Sweet talking me might just get you a spot on my friends list sooner...
I'll shoot you a request when I get on later...
TrgaDaBest
TrgaDaBest
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:53 am

Welcome, new person! You can add me if you want, but just know that I rarely play BF3.

As you've noticed, we are a tight-knit group here. Since you're new, I've decided to give you a quick run-down on our top 20 posters to help you get acquainted.

1.) DeadCamper -- Resident Swede. His name has nothing to do with in-game camping, he was simply found by Jason while out in the woods. Also has a nice tush.

2.) Felixlynch777 -- Resident (limey? Beazer, did you call him a Limey? :O!) ...um, Englishman. Never seems to refer to himself as a Brit, and I'm not sure why. I don't know the rules to that. But he sounds like Harry Potter nonetheless.

3.) palto1826 -- Has his own brand of salsa and jelly. Popular flavors are Spicy and Raspberry, respectively. He only plays on the PC now, which makes me sad, because his giggle is unmatched.

4.) BeazelWeasel -- If you are ever in need of a perfectly timed, hilarious, words-can't-explain-it type of picture, he's your guy. I (jazzhands) his taste in music. He's into post-glam speed folk, but you've probably never heard of it.

5.) Jammer -- Resident elitist. Well, not really. JM is typically a pretty nice guy, but does ridiculously well in BF3. And he eats everything from a bowl. With a spoon.

6.) Twintower415 -- Twinny seems to know everything DICE is doing at any given moment. He's also a PC player, and from what I've heard, tends to troll the other PC players.

7.) Valerie -- Vagina powers. Respect.

8.) NotLucas1 -- NotLucas is not Lucas, but is often referred to as Lucas, even though he is not. The RealLucas is his son, and he rocks, and is one of the cutest beings on this planet, plus his dad is pretty awesome.

9.) peacemaker_sanad -- Resident peacemaker. And a SoFA Sheik. Watch out. However, he is one of the most generous people on this board.

10.) RatedStinger -- He and NotLucas are both from Californialand and sometimes have Californiaish conversations while the rest of us nod our heads like we know what their talking about. He also seems to favor the unsavory "n-word", and apparently thinks Hulk Hogan is one.

11.) Scorex_VII -- ScoreX is forragin and proud of it. (see also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJGk4lZ7qEI ) He's sorta left us for his R3D clan and the mystical land of Skyrim, but visits the SoFA chat now and then, which always makes for a good time.

12.) Biggles -- Biggles is the reason why we are all here. (hug) And he is co-conspirator of the Hugs Are Our Future crusade.

13.) Shindib -- I've heard he is quite the rager, but I've never experienced it. Epic chin though.

14.) Reflecks -- PS3 surgeon in training. His PS3 YLOD'd (or had some sort of malfunction, I forget), and he tore it apart, and it ran for a little while before dying again. Just like real surgery.

15.) Omnirock -- Omni knows everything about everything and owns every game you have and have not ever heard of. Also, bodybag.

16.) PetZku -- Resident wannabe Swede. (D) Lives in Finland, but speaks Swedish. I'm not sure what that's all about, but it's cute when he and the DeadCamping one are in the chat and all "BörkbörkIKEAsmorgasboardbörkknullrufsÅÄÖ"

17.) Trone_Colby -- Trone is one BMF, and will probably shank you. He's my favorite Medic ever. "Wake yo' ass up!"

18.) TheAmazingWho? -- The "Who?" really means "Napkin", and is the amazing one, in fact. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxwNdx3edhA (omgz, Palto's AmazingGiggle is in that video too!)

19.) omarionfire -- Resident pyromaniac. I think he resides in your neck of the woods. So if you see something on fire, it was probably him.

20.) TrgaDaBest -- What can I really say about Trga? He's da best, and we all know it.

TL;DR-- We're awesome.
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next