SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoFA Veterans

+5
Felixlynch777
calhoun
Biggles
SovereignSpirit
ErJ
9 posters

Go down

SoFA Veterans Empty SoFA Veterans

Post by ErJ Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:25 am

Well I joined a couple of months ago, but kinda stopped since summer had fell and I needed some time away from my PS3. Anyways, now that summer is over I'd like to know who are the hardcore players that I should request to have as friends?

I've been playing Battlefield BC2 lately, but the people that I used play with either never logged in for days, or are playing something else.

I'd like to be more active in the SoFA community more than ever. And like to start with this post.
Thanks.

PS: I have a Mic.

ErJ
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

SoFA Veterans Empty Re: SoFA Veterans

Post by SovereignSpirit Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Not many of us are anymore. I still try to play almost daily, but my schedule limits when I can play. So add me if you play around 9 pm PST or I play around 4pm PST on Tues and Thurs.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggles Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm active in the community, but not for gaming much anymore.

I will be playing the BF3 beta on both PC and PS3, so you can add me for that, if you like.
Biggles
Biggles
Notorious B.I.G.gles

https://sofaforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by calhoun Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:35 pm

I still play BC2 on a regular basis, but I'm not nearly as good as the two grand-daddies of SoFA above me.
calhoun
calhoun
The Whiny Bitch Who Left
The Whiny Bitch Who Left

http://madara-13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:24 pm

I remember playing with you ErJ. Once you helped me and another SoFA member, Hellsteeth, win a very close match on Laguna Presa rush.

I haven't played for a long time though due to my internet messing up. I'm moving house soon though, the monday after next.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by palto1826 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:31 am

I am trying to play more but maybe not as frequently as others though....I believe we are still friends on pan though so ill play bc2 mainly when I do get on
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAmazingWho? Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 am

M.I.A until BF3 Very Happy

TheAmazingWho?
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm still around. Haven't been gaming at all lately. I'm not playing anything at the moment. I don't even have Lag Company 2 anymore since I broke the game disk in a fit of rage. I may be getting BF3. If I do, I probably won't be on too often because it's coming out at the beginning of my work's busy winter season. I'll be back to working regular overtime again soon and won't have a ton of time for gaming. Razz I'm also waiting to find out what the release date will be for Diablo 3.

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorex_VII Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:18 am

You guys, the hardcore ( and dick suckers lol Wink ) rage type should REALLY think in investing in digital versions of your games... Here i was thinking i raged too much over a stupid game, at least i never go farther then racial slurs or death threats <_<
Scorex_VII
Scorex_VII
The Dancing Machine
The Dancing Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:10 am

If it was digital then in a fit of rage he'd grab a screwdriver, unscrew the PS3, take the hardrive out and smash it XD.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down