SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you play too much bfbc2 when

+16
BeazelWeasel
Valerie
DeadCamper
dreamsync
ananthaval
Scorex_VII
Hek-whore
EmeraldLynx
cincy
tactikilla
Jammer
Trone_Colby
manic_bassist
stealio
palto1826
ivanyoo
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You know you play too much bfbc2 when Empty You know you play too much bfbc2 when

Post by ivanyoo Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:05 pm

You know you play too much bfbc2 when you fill your lunchbox up with bullets and throw it at your little brother.
You know you play too much bfbc2 when you fly your rc helicopter into your friends face.
You know you play too much bfbc2 when you open your parachute whilst jumping off a table.
You know you play too much bfbc2 when you place c4 into your $400 dollar quad bike and ram it against a car.

Post moar
ivanyoo
ivanyoo
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

You know you play too much bfbc2 when Empty Re: You know you play too much bfbc2 when

Post by palto1826 Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:10 pm

you know you've played too much bc2 when you jump from the second story of a building expecting to just keep on running...wait...where the hell did you get c4 from?
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

You know you play too much bfbc2 when Empty Re: You know you play too much bfbc2 when

Post by stealio Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:20 pm

I know I play too much bc2 when I see a helicopter in the sky and I want to spot it.

stealio
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by manic_bassist Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:36 pm

You know you play too much BC2 when you run for cover when you hear a helicopter outside
manic_bassist
manic_bassist
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by ivanyoo Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:15 pm

You know you play too much bfbc2 when you shoot your friend in the face with a tracer round.
ivanyoo
ivanyoo
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Trone_Colby Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:26 pm

You know you play too much bfbc2 when you shoot smoke bombs out of an air gun...

(The smoke bombs you usually buy for the 4th of July)
Trone_Colby
Trone_Colby
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:48 pm

When you make this topic /obligatory post
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by tactikilla Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:37 pm

You know you play too much bfbc2 when you ask a randomer for some ammo and they ignore you
tactikilla
tactikilla
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by cincy Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:00 pm

When you press select on EVERY FPS to spot people. I've died countless times in MAG and BLOPS because of it...
cincy
cincy
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by EmeraldLynx Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:05 pm

You know you play too much BC2 when you teabag your sleeping friend. >.>

WHAT?! Don't look at me. >.>
EmeraldLynx
EmeraldLynx
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Hek-whore Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:21 pm

You know you play too much BC2 when your able to name all the different guns and all their damage values clip sizes, RPM's and recoil values at any given time.

Hek-whore
Seahorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorex_VII Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:23 am

cincy wrote:When you press select on EVERY FPS to spot people. I've died countless times in MAG and BLOPS because of it...

LOL im guilty of that while playing Fallout 3
" Look Charon, it's a Raider"
*Presses select*
*Goes to the wait screen*
"Shit"

Hek-whore wrote:You know you play too much BC2 when your able to name all the different guns and all their damage values clip sizes, RPM's and recoil values at any given time.

Not really, that's just nerdy lol. I played too much BC2 and i dont really care about all those stats, this ain't an RPG son Razz
Scorex_VII
Scorex_VII
The Dancing Machine
The Dancing Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by ananthaval Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 am

You know u play too much bc2 when you stop movin evrytime u hear a beeping sound.
ananthaval
ananthaval
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsync Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 am

I can't believe some people mention this game in some of their dreams, lmfao! that's hilarious.

You know you play too much BC2 when you ignore your GF's phone calls and say "Ah I'll call her back after this".

dreamsync
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by stealio Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:24 am

cincy wrote:When you press select on EVERY FPS to spot people. I've died countless times in MAG and BLOPS because of it...
lol.... I've NEVER done that playing Black Ops..... Suspect

stealio
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by palto1826 Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:27 am

seriously...im still waiting to know where you got that c4 from ivanyoo Very Happy

you know youve played too much bfbc2 when for some reason you have forgotten how to lay down and can only crouch

you know youve played too much bfbc2 when you stand outside of your car and try and teleport into it
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:18 am

You know you've played too much BC2 when if you hear a car alarm outside you run out and try to disarm the car.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:49 pm

You know you play too much BC2 when you see a hubcap on the side of the road and think, "Enemy mines spotted!"

You know you spend too much time on BC2 message boards when co-workers ask you what's wrong with their computer and you tell them it's their ego.
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ivanyoo Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Palto you can make c4
ivanyoo
ivanyoo
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:39 pm

You know you play too much BC2 when you run for cover after spotting a guy in the apartment building across the street, thinking "OSHI- SNIPER!"
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsync Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:16 pm

DeadCamper wrote:You know you've played too much BC2 when if you hear a car alarm outside you run out and try to disarm the car.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

dreamsync
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by SovereignSpirit Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Valerie wrote:
You know you spend too much time on BC2 message boards when co-workers ask you what's wrong with their computer and you tell them it's their ego.

No this wins hands down.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 pm

I've had a few dreams about BC2. In one of them I was playing with JM and Dream. Surprised

Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:29 am

Felixlynch777 wrote:I've had a few dreams about BC2. In one of them I was playing with JM and Dream. Surprised

I'm flattered.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsync Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:05 am

Man, I take that dream as a compliment, see that everyone, me and JM in the dreams like a BAWSEE. Get gud scrubs.

dreamsync
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next