SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's do another SFA vs SnM match

+9
Scorex_VII
Biggles
TrgaDaBest
palto1826
RatedStinger
DeadCamper
Omnirock
ananthaval
Felixlynch777
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's do another SFA vs SnM match - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's do another SFA vs SnM match

Post by DeadCamper Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Let's do another SFA vs SnM match - Page 2 43
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Let's do another SFA vs SnM match - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's do another SFA vs SnM match

Post by Felixlynch777 Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Let's do another SFA vs SnM match - Page 2 Oh_noes
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:41 am

XD
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriotPigeon Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:17 am

I'm up for it and sorry about my lack of pics.

PatriotPigeon
Duh, Winning

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:49 pm

What do you guys want to do for the maps?
I was thinking White pass conquest and Valpo rush.

EDIT: Once you guys agree on a map, post it on the gamefaqs topic.
Biggles needs to post if the weekend of the 25th is good for him too.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ananthaval Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:25 pm

I love valpo rush...my fave map so i'm all up for that. White pass may be too difficult to break out of a spawn r4pe...
ananthaval
ananthaval
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Quick questions: So we know that Felix and Dr. Evil's cat are in the SFA team by default but how many of us will be able to join them? And are we going to have a signup sheet once this is set in stone?
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:12 am

So what's the plan exactly?
Are we all going to run around like headless chickens, going for personal kills and tags and whatnot, just for laughs (which I'm okay with if that's what people want)?

Or are we going to play semi-seriously by moving up in squads, watch each others backs, actually revive to keep tickets, not run and gun etc? We'll lose, sure, but we wont look like total noobs, lol.

And like Stinger asked above, who exactly is going to play in this match? Do we even have 12 volunteers, or do we have too many and have to draw straws?
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorex_VII Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:37 am

ananthaval wrote:I love valpo rush...my fave map so i'm all up for that. White pass may be too difficult to break out of a spawn r4pe...

Pick Valparaiso for Conquest, and Panama Canal for Rush.
And Camper has a point ya know? Dont go tag hunt lol.
Scorex_VII
Scorex_VII
The Dancing Machine
The Dancing Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by TrgaDaBest Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:00 pm

I would like to play, but I'll be the first person to step down if we have too many people. I played the last time and if someone else wants their chance then I won't stand in their way.

I never go tag hunting, I played them to the best of my ability the last time. Sure, I know we were/are going to lose, but I won't go out without putting up a fight... no matter how feeble it is.

I'd like to use some sort of strategy against them, although I'm sure it will fall apart someway, somehow. lol
I'm not much of a team player either, but I'll do my best...
TrgaDaBest
TrgaDaBest
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Valparaiso rush may be a good idea. We might be able to beat them at the third base, which heavily favours the defenders. And I think we should try some strategy and play at our very best.

We are going to need our best players though. Does anyone know if Lynx and JDM want to play? RE will be good as well.

Oh and I'll make a sign up to play topic later on today.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:23 am

I would love to join the fray but by the time the battle takes it's place i'm already diving into my sweet dreams of nothingess so as a fellow SFA i would like to donate some money for recovery purposes!
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 am

Felixlynch777 wrote:Valparaiso rush may be a good idea. We might be able to beat them at the third base, which heavily favours the defenders. And I think we should try some strategy and play at our very best.

We are going to need our best players though. Does anyone know if Lynx and JDM want to play? RE will be good as well.

Oh... I see how it is...don't worry, I'm... I'm not offended....
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:01 am

Jammer wrote:
Felixlynch777 wrote:Valparaiso rush may be a good idea. We might be able to beat them at the third base, which heavily favours the defenders. And I think we should try some strategy and play at our very best.

Oh... I see how it is...don't worry, I'm... I'm not offended....

Lol I already knew that you'd be playing, I'm just not sure about those guys.

JM make sure to take your hacks off and bring your thwumpah.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 am

peacemaker_sanad wrote:I would love to join the fray but by the time the battle takes it's place i'm already diving into my sweet dreams of nothingess so as a fellow SFA i would like to donate some money for recovery purposes!

Are you planning to commit suicide or something?
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:35 am

Well sorry to say I've kind of lost all interest in doing this. If anyone else wants to arrange everything, be my guest. I just can't be bothered with PMs, adding people, settling dates and all that lark.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2