SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New levels of rage have been attained

+5
ananthaval
Omnirock
RatedStinger
Felixlynch777
PatriotPigeon
9 posters

Go down

New levels of rage have been attained Empty New levels of rage have been attained

Post by PatriotPigeon Thu May 26, 2011 7:44 am

I can honestly say I have NEVER raged as hard as last night. Lynx you are not the only one who was raging that hard. If I wasn't in the room right next to my sleeping parents and wearing shoes then I probably would have jumped on my controller, snapping it in half. All those guys were doing were camping and USAS and Saiga and all that crap. IDK what else they were doing that was making us so mad but it was worse than anything else.

PatriotPigeon
Duh, Winning

Back to top Go down

New levels of rage have been attained Empty Re: New levels of rage have been attained

Post by Felixlynch777 Thu May 26, 2011 8:22 am

USAS/SAIGA isn't as noob as pump cancel with the other shotguns.

But yeah everyone has those days. Just turn it off if you aren't having fun.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

New levels of rage have been attained Empty Re: New levels of rage have been attained

Post by PatriotPigeon Thu May 26, 2011 8:31 am

Felixlynch777 wrote:USAS/SAIGA isn't as noob as pump cancel with the other shotguns.

But yeah everyone has those days. Just turn it off if you aren't having fun.
Are you kidding? So, pressing R1, triangle twice rapidly, and aiming at the same time is easier than spamming R1 with something that can OHKO? USAS and Saiga are the very definition of noob. EXTREMELY easy to use and very powerful. There is absolutely no reason to use either of them if you are a good player unless you are going for a plat. And even then, I'd still probably nag you a bit about waiting till it's OPed as hell to plat it.

PatriotPigeon
Duh, Winning

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Thu May 26, 2011 8:41 am

Felix, it didn't matter. We (I was also there with Lynx) also had to deal with pump canceling turds in addition to the USUCK assholes. So either way, it was indeed rage-inducing.
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Thu May 26, 2011 8:43 am

Well using pump cancel basically turns the pump shotguns into auto shotguns but with higher power and one hit kill range. I just find it hypocritical that people complain about the auto shotties and then pump cancel. Not referring to you Pigeon so don't take it personally or anything.

I don't like the auto shotguns myself, they are rather easy to use but I'm just like that, constantly saying things are OPed or such is just silly IMO. It seems a bit of an over-exaggeration to say it is "OPed as hell". The only 2 things I thought were truly OPed was the original M60 before the first nerf and the AN94. Other stuff just doesn't really bother me.

And you tell me what is more noob? Stacking a team with 8+ friends and pubatomping or using the auto shotguns. I certainly know which one will get you more flak on gfaqs.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Thu May 26, 2011 8:44 am

And lol nothing is rage inducing to me after playing through the rush C4 crate bashing days. I felt like screaming at times when up against a whole team doing it. It was then that I was sorely missing server rules, I would to have made rush normal by banning crate bashing XD.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriotPigeon Thu May 26, 2011 8:56 am

Felixlynch777 wrote:And lol nothing is rage inducing to me after playing through the rush C4 crate bashing days. I felt like screaming at times when up against a whole team doing it. It was then that I was sorely missing server rules, I would to have made rush normal by banning crate bashing XD.
I was there for those days as well, but I find the auto shotties almost as annoying. But to die time after time that game and almost every time it was an USAS was quite frustrating. and if something can OHKO and has 12 shots then yet its OP'd. Obviously I'm not the only one that thinks so and you don't really see masdeath or enigma going around with an USAS or Saiga all the time. Hell, I've clearly heard masdeath bashing the use of the USAS in a commentary. I still don't agree that pump cancel is that bad on anything other than PC. I've tried it some and it's kinda hard IMO.

PatriotPigeon
Duh, Winning

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnirock Thu May 26, 2011 9:17 am

USAS/SAIGA doesn't bother me, because i know they have to come at me to use it...

only thing that bothers me are people who hang out in areas i can't get to in the black fog of death.

how i deal: - slow down... relax, rushing back on to the battlefield to exact your revenge with a hot head usually leaves people with severe tunnel vision. you are more likely to make the same mistake over and over if you let your frustration get the best of you.

or if the option is available, get in a tank/apc/jeep/helo.
Omnirock
Omnirock
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriotPigeon Thu May 26, 2011 9:26 am

Omnirock wrote:USAS/SAIGA doesn't bother me, because i know they have to come at me to use it...

only thing that bothers me are people who hang out in areas i can't get to in the black fog of death.

how i deal: - slow down... relax, rushing back on to the battlefield to exact your revenge with a hot head usually leaves people with severe tunnel vision. you are more likely to make the same mistake over and over if you let your frustration get the best of you.

or if the option is available, get in a tank/apc/jeep/helo.
I can't take anything you say seriously with that distractingly awesome avatar, omni.

PatriotPigeon
Duh, Winning

Back to top Go down

Post by ananthaval Thu May 26, 2011 9:30 am

I take comfort in knowing that i can outshoot all of those noobs wit my saiga. I usually start the level as a NS2000 wookie and if i'm in good form with that then no saiga/usas asshole can beat me. But if i'm havin a bad day with the ns2000 then i switch to my saiga and rape those poor noobs, they all then proceed to ragequit wen they see how pathetic they are with the gun.
ananthaval
ananthaval
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnirock Thu May 26, 2011 9:43 am

which reminds me, time for a new avatar...
Omnirock
Omnirock
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrgaDaBest Thu May 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Saiga/USAS is just another gun in the game as far as I'm concerned.
Picking it does not guarantee an easy victory.
Its not a perfect weapon, it has limitations, when it comes to a straight up gunfight skill>weapon, in most cases.

I'm always hearing people complain about them, but honestly, I don't even notice it when I play.
A death is a death regardless to me, and often I accredit it due to a tactical disadvantage or lag.

The one thing that makes me rage in this game is cowardly teams.
You know what I'm talking about, teams that take 45 mins to beat on the first set of Mcomms cause they won't leave the base. Teams that make you play hide and seek, going from building to building looking for a few enemies.

They should have made a time limit in Rush and an automatic win if you capture all the bases in Conquest, along with faster ticket bleed...
TrgaDaBest
TrgaDaBest
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Thu May 26, 2011 9:44 pm

I'm going to try to clear things up a bit:

I don't like the USAS/SAIGA. And, at the same time, I don't have a problem with it because I don't get killed by it often. I'm not a whiner, it's not a case of "I get owned by auto shotguns so I complain about it".

So with that said, let's say I happen to go one on one with the same guy 4 times in a row, and I out-gun him every time with relative ease. Let's say we're both using UZIs, this probably means I'm simply better than him.
Then, he switches to the USAS, and suddenly we end up killing each other at the same time, or maybe he kills me, then I kill him, and so on. See what I mean? Suddenly his "skill level" has risen artificially. He's still as bad as before, but because of the USAS he's doing a little better.

And that's what I don't like about it. It's a crutch.
And when you see a squad of 2 Recons and 2 Assaults all using USAS/SAIGA on Arica, you just know that they think they're badass. People can use what gun they want as far as I'm concerned, but please don't be proud of it. Level 50s with auto shotguns? That's actually a little sad.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorex_VII Fri May 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Nothing beats those bolt action rifles with a 4X
Scorex_VII
Scorex_VII
The Dancing Machine
The Dancing Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Sun May 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Scorex_VII wrote:Nothing beats those bolt action rifles with a 4X
Shotties with slugs from long rang = rage quite!

Instead of complaining about someone using dis wypon and dat wypon use da frincking wypon with slugs
headshot them bitchy ass from a far
dem bitches be cryin'!
You be winin'/ pimpin'
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down