SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QxG gets pooped on... again

2 posters

Go down

QxG gets pooped on... again Empty QxG gets pooped on... again

Post by PatriotPigeon Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:24 pm

PatriotPigeon
Duh, Winning

Back to top Go down

QxG gets pooped on... again Empty Re: QxG gets pooped on... again

Post by Felixlynch777 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:49 am

Not trying to start drama or anything but aren't you a member of Xclusive, a "clan" infamous for team stacking?
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum