SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramarama .... Again

+6
Trone_Colby
Scorex_VII
DeadCamper
Jammer
Valerie
SovereignSpirit
10 posters

Go down

Dramarama  ....  Again Empty Dramarama .... Again

Post by SovereignSpirit Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,

With Biggles's recent announcement, I feel it is time that I should step up to the plate. As you all know, Biggles is in college and has many things to occupy his spare time. JM is still in High School, and honestly doesn't need the drama. I, however, seem to look for drama. It gets me away from the screaming and whining and sitting, staring at nothing hoping for another teaching position to suddenly appear. I honestly don't mind it.

Having said all of that, if there is a concern, you can PM me and ask for assistance. I'm sure JM is also willing help. Lets help Biggles achieve his dream of not having anything to do, ever. I really don't mind and I will be unbiased and just.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Dramarama  ....  Again Empty Re: Dramarama .... Again

Post by SovereignSpirit Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Secondly,

The chat.

Oh my goodness. If there was one thing that had to name that caused more drama in this group, it is the chat. I know we are a "clan" per se. We have a tag, we stalk randoms in pubs, we hit on a woman nearby (normally Valerie). Whats fun for some is not always fun for all. I know I have trolled the chat in the past and I will most likely continue, but its time we attempt to think of consequences of our actions in the chat.

When we say something it goes out there and can't be removed. We can clarify, alter, or just apologize. When we say things that are about an individual or a group, there are feelings that are bound to be tread on and I try my best to avoid hurting feelings. I will be honest though. If I don't like someone, I try to be courteous, but try to avoid them. We are all supposedly friends here, so hurting one person's feelings, tends to create a chain reaction. The tighter the group, the bigger the reaction.

In this group, we have a close knit group at the center, some close knit groups branching off of that center, and then some groups and individuals that are a bit disenfranchised. (I hate to admit that we have people who feel that way, but I must be honest. We do) Obviously, drama towards the outside of the group has limited impact, but once drama reaches towards the middle, it'll be explosive.

This is really the reason why we need to be careful of what we say on the chat. The center of of our group tends to be on it. Drama on that chat leads to so many issues. For this reason, I am asking you to be kind and courteous on that chat. It saves us from a lot of grief. Now I'm not saying change everything you do on there and be stuffy grown ups, that's silly. I would hate that. Do what you do and don't antagonize individuals or groups.

Recently, it had come to my attention that someone (IDK who and IDC) said something about {R3D} in the chat. We have a few members in SoFA who are members in R3D. So this caused drama. It involved a lot of people in the end. I glad it resolved itself and required little imput from me, other than hearing the complaint and locking a topic. This was unacceptable.

From now on I will be unbiasedly, temporarily banning and privately discussing these matters on the chat. I hope I never have to, but I will. If I do, it's not that I dont like you, I'll pretty much say don't do that, what's your problem with so and so, blah, blah, blah.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by SovereignSpirit Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 pm

The forum

I don't care for drama here, but I have far more power over that. I can and have deleted posts and topics that are inflammatory. Remember, if you want to troll, or have a little fun, post it on GameFAQs. The mods really like it. I love it. We need to keep this strictly about gaming and not personal issues. However, if need to mention personal issues, I making a sub forum under other crap just for that. Enjoy.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:11 pm

tl;dr

Be nice.

/end
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by SovereignSpirit Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:16 pm

pretty much.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:53 am

I did read it though. Promise. Wink
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:15 am

Well said, Lucas.
I am willing to help, so please if there are any issues contact me or Lucas via pm or pc on the chat and remember, do NOT contact biggles, he is merely an innocent member of SoFA.

If you feel like there are issues or problems that you think are reason to leave, again, please discuss it with us first before going straight to leaving the site.

Basically, if any big issues come up, Lucas and I shall discuss it.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:30 am

I know I won't get any details, nor do I want any, but what exactly are these numerous private therapist meetings about, that people seem to need constantly? And furthermore, there were so many of them that Biggles got burned out? What the hell?
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorex_VII Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am

It's the Chaos. I think everything is fine for now. At least that's what i think, people just need to know what are the boundries of good sense.
Scorex_VII
Scorex_VII
The Dancing Machine
The Dancing Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:45 am

Well, aren't we cryptic today!
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:03 am

IDK, dead, I haven't seen much drama lately, though I've heard of a few arguments that I've missed.
Anyway, was just putting that out there that I am also available to be contacted if issues arise.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Trone_Colby Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:15 am

Yall motherfuckers can pm me as well if you need some fucking counseling.

Seriously, You can pm me as well. I don't understand why people fight over the internet anyway.
Trone_Colby
Trone_Colby
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Twintower415 Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:24 am

^I'm scared sending pm at you! bloody sig, scary avatar Wink
Twintower415
Twintower415
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrgaDaBest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:53 am

If drama gets out of line, I'll show up and flex my golden biceps, bringing the sun out and restoring sight to the blind.
TrgaDaBest
TrgaDaBest
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:03 pm

OR, if people still don't calm down, Trga has threatened to make another youtube video!
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by palto1826 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:41 pm

you don't want to know what he's gonna be shaving in his next video Wink
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:12 pm

^Hahahahaha.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:14 pm

I need help. On my way home from work I was ambushed by Palto and Trga, they did indecent things. Crying or Very sad
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Felixlynch777 wrote:I need help. On my way home from work I was ambushed by Palto and Trga, they did indecent things. Crying or Very sad

So I just saw this, you know, like a month later... And sorry Felix, looks like nobody cares. :\
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Felix enjoyed it. No harm no foul.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss