SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have gone to the dark side....

5 posters

Go down

I have gone to the dark side.... Empty I have gone to the dark side....

Post by ananthaval Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:30 pm

So today I platted the Spas-12 and this left me in a dilemma because the only shotgun left for me to plat is the usas. So I wondered shld I use this weapon of the BC2 masses and risk earning the title of 'usas noob' or shld I maintain my honor and focus on platting the aek-971 and abandon my precious recon class. So, being an ass, I decided to give the usas a try. I put on my lightweight pack, my sg upgrade and joined raven in Arica harbor. I was amazed by how easy it was to slaughter my opponents and for a while I revelled in my dominance. I soon grew overexcited and decided to tbag evryone I killed with it. Now this is where it worked out wonderfully. I got my first 2 hatemails in this one round. I have been struggling to get hatemail in my 372 hrs in bc2 but this gun gave me 2 in one round. Becuzof this I have decided to use it until plat no matter how noob I may seem. I am becoming a USAS wookie *dramatic music*
PS. thanks to Ty13r_durpd3n and SomeRussianGirl for the hatemails.

Tl;dr: USAS gave me first hatemail, will continue to use said gun
ananthaval
ananthaval
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

I have gone to the dark side.... Empty Re: I have gone to the dark side....

Post by ShadowWabbit Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:33 pm

THIS THREAD REEKS OF EVIL

ShadowWabbit
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by TrgaDaBest Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Use whatever gun you like.
Especially if you like getting hate mail!
TrgaDaBest
TrgaDaBest
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:09 am

I agree, really couldn't care less what people use. No gun will turn a bad player into a good player.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:19 am

A USAS can give a bad player a couple cheap kills he shouldn't have gotten in the first place though. :/
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:43 am

I will agree, when I played with Bf1st there were an alarming amount of auto shottie users. I just kept my distance and used slugs. They are a bit annoying, like a fly constantly buzzing near you, instead of something big like a lion biting your foot XD.

I managed to do pretty well against these USAS fellows, considering that I counted and 5 out of 12 enemies were using it. Even (STEALTH BRAG) got my SPM up by 3 points in 3 hours of play.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down