SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had Fun

4 posters

Go down

Had Fun Empty Had Fun

Post by Shindib Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Had fun playing with some of you guys in BC2 again but I'm trading it in again to put towards a new controller... again. I threw it at the ground and then picked it up and threw it at a brick wall in my house and then picked it up and threw it at the ground again after getting my video game character stuck on abso-fucking-lutely nothing for the last mother fucking time. Every videa game I have ever played, I've had issues with getting stuck on scenery or other doodads, but very rarely and so much so that it never really bothered me. But this game... If you have a phobia of being stuck running in place every time you move more than 5 feet in any direction, then this game is what Satan will force you to play in hell as punishment for your sins... Every little branch and stick and twig and rock and pebble and tiny little ledge and invisible walls and the grass and the snow and FUCKING EVERYTHING EVEN SHIT THAT ISN'T EVEN FUCKING THERE I MANAGE TO GET STUCK ON CONSTANTLY AND I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT ANYMORE!

I haven't decided yet whether or not I'm getting Battlefield 3. It's coming out near the beginning of winter which is when my busy season for work will be starting, and the last thing I need is something to get me worked up and stressed out every night after a really long day of work. I'd rather spend that little bit of time every day relaxing peacefully. Before you go saying "well you could relax and play BF3 peacefully", remember who the fuck you are talking to... that is NOT possible for ANY Shindib to do..

That is all.

<3

Shindib

O.R.

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Had Fun Empty Re: Had Fun

Post by Felixlynch777 Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 pm

I think Shindib and Drazzic should have a full on fight to see who is the better rager.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 am

Naw, Shindib and Lynx should go at it to see who rages more.
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by SovereignSpirit Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Lynx quit raging. He's actually pretty mellow now, for the most part.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:18 pm

I was mellow too until about 20 minutes before my controller exploded against the wall...

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum