SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metro 2033

3 posters

SoFA :: PC

Go down

Metro 2033 Empty Metro 2033

Post by Biggles Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:23 am

I overlooked Metro 2033 when it first came out.

That was bad of me, and now I'm spreading the word.

This is the best game I've played in a long time. The atmosphere is on-par, if not better than, Fallout 3. The system of ammunition being currency both makes incredible sense, and encourages conservation. The environment encourages exploration, despite being a relatively linear game.

And the visuals are fantastic.

It's $20 on Steam. I've only played 2 hours of it, and it's already proven to be worth every penny.
Biggles
Biggles
Notorious B.I.G.gles

https://sofaforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Metro 2033 Empty Re: Metro 2033

Post by palto1826 Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:05 am

Yeah I've heard good things about it and may get it...but survival/horror aren't exactly my cup of tea
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflecks Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:24 am

yeahh i wanted it for a while, but you know...shitty gpu....
Reflecks
Reflecks
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down