SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Rumor Thread

+13
Shindib
Trone_Colby
Jammer
RatedStinger
omarionfire
TrgaDaBest
PetZku
Omnirock
Valerie
BeazelWeasel
Felixlynch777
peacemaker_sanad
DeadCamper
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Big Rumor Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Rumor Thread

Post by Felixlynch777 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:46 am

Also I didn't call them, I used the online support chat.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnirock Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:42 pm

where is this AT4 thread?

anyways, there's some alternatives to AT4... there's still the stationary, and there's the TV guided missiles for chopper gunners.

yes he was good with the AT4, i'll give him credit for that... especially how buggy and weird the hit detection was with it, which i'll assume as to why it was removed in the first place.
Omnirock
Omnirock
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by omarionfire Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Omnirock wrote:where is this AT4 thread?

anyways, there's some alternatives to AT4... there's still the stationary, and there's the TV guided missiles for chopper gunners.

yes he was good with the AT4, i'll give him credit for that... especially how buggy and weird the hit detection was with it, which i'll assume as to why it was removed in the first place.

gamefaqs,

and he doesnt like the placement of the stationary- "they are out in the open"

If i was that good with the AT4, i would be upset too.
omarionfire
omarionfire
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Thank God this is a Battlefield game and not a yearly rehash game amirite?
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:12 pm

DeadCamper wrote:He's always been really nice to me and Val.

Same with me as well.
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Alright, to clarify about the whole hammer stuff:

Valerie is right, Hammer got a promotion at his job, so he's been working a lot more. This is why he hasn't been on much anymore. Also, the promotion lead to more money for him, so he recently bought and built a new computer. (He doesn't play BF3 on it yet though, so far he plays skyrim on it, Idk about any other games)

Also, hammer isn't actually out of cR. Due to his inactivity, Kenny has kind of taken over as leader. That's only part of it though. Hammer has also played BF3 very little (both the beta and he final game) (due to his inactivity from the job) and from the little he has played, his friend who is terrible also played, thus his stats were really terrible, worse than he actually is (though I assume hammer is actually only kind of average at BF3) So anyway, the stats and kenny taking over as leader lead to this whole joke about cR kicking him out. Tbh, it's classic cR shit talk/joking. Shit talking each other is to cR as gay jokes is to SoFA.

Hopefully that clarified that whole hammer stuff.

On to pigeon, I've personally never had a problem. Though I agree with beazel about his whole "2 kool 4 skool" attitude with the smoking of the weed (and the whole lol who cares about school/work attitude)
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Trone_Colby Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:19 pm

peacemaker_sanad wrote:How do you call them anyway i need my free Alice copy which have been included in limited edition!

Basterds

Just to get Trone rolling and hatin'

Even tho I don't play soccer, that shit is funny. That shows that EA really fucking suck making sports games.
Trone_Colby
Trone_Colby
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 pm

peacemaker_sanad wrote:How do you call them anyway i need my free Alice copy which have been included in limited edition!

Basterds

Just to get Trone rolling and hatin'

Lol I play FIFA 12 a lot with my brother, I can tell you I've seen all of this before. My best moment is my brother was dribbling on goal, I made my goalkeeper rush out, then my keeper knocked my brother's player a good 10 metres or so away and picked up the ball.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:49 pm

I hear tell Napkin has already sold and repurchased BF3. True story.

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

I hear Fuzzy is big-boned.
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggles Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm not going to post rumors, but rather clear up a few community-based ones that have been floating around, once and for all. No, not really. You'll all believe what you want to. I love you

Hektor:

Hektor's leaving was the product of a few things, chief among them being an unwillingness to listen, which, as you'll see, has been a continuing trend here. He ruined the first site as the result of a lie to me (that he knew what he was doing, mostly). I forgave him, but few others ever did. He felt despised and walked away, after attempting, rather unsuccessfully, to make a few alts in the hopes he could fool everyone. I never actually disliked the guy. He wasn't my favorite person, I suppose, but at least he kept people united against him. Not to mention it was fun to talk to him about computers. DDR5 RAM in particular.

Pigeon:

Pigeon's an interesting one. When SoFA first started out, we were best friends. I got him involved here, telling everyone he was an excellent pilot. And he was. A bit arrogant at times, yes, but everyone is. The problem is that he got into drugs as a pastime, and last I heard was getting involved in a gang. He was genuinely excited about it. If it's true, I wish him the best, and hope he doesn't get hurt. That's a tough existence.

Calhoun:

Calhoun's the only person here to ever piss me off to the point where I spoke up. Perhaps that was unwise of me, perhaps it wasn't, but the fact is, I really tried to help this one out. After all, he came from a troubled upbringing, and I believe everyone should be given a fair shot. I tutored him in math when I could, since that was apparently the class that gave him the most trouble; it apparently impeded him from graduating high school. I quickly learned, however, that I couldn't help him. His problem wasn't Math, it was self-esteem. He believed he couldn't get out, and as such, refused to act. I only got upset when he started lashing out at people for having different opinions than his, fairly intensely. There's only so much I can let slide before I have to act.

Henk:

Actually, I have no idea. He was around a ton for the founding of SoFA, and then vanished. Things got tough for him from there, I only know bits of it. Again, if he should find this someday, I wish him the best.

Stealio:

She loves another community more now. Sad

If there's anyone else you people want to know about, where they went, that is, speak up thar.
Biggles
Biggles
Notorious B.I.G.gles

https://sofaforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by palto1826 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:16 pm

I kinda miss dream...he was fun to play with...henk I will play game occasionally with...but wasn't as much into bfbc2 after a while...played a couple rounds with him in mag...other than that I still enjoy playing quorum the rest of you when I can...been pretty tough for me to get on with work and school and being married and having a kid...and now I can't even play when the wife goes to bed cause both pc and ps3 are in the bedroom
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by SovereignSpirit Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Oh, Palto, take it from a pro. Move the PS3, if under 1 yr, learn to play one handed, and get a nice headset. Or get home before the wife.

@Biggles

Where's Lynx? I is sad. I heard something, something, girlfriend, something, something, job, something, something, tired of lag, something, something, MLP leader, blah, blah, blah.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:30 am

That was an excellent post Biggles. If we lose members now and then I think it's good for everyone to know at least a little about the circumstances. There doesn't have to be vicious rumors and pie throwing contests, but knowing who's in and who's out is nice.

I also miss Dream, he's an awesome player and friend. Why's he not around anymore?

And thanks to JM for the Hammer info. I suspected you guys were just joking about him being "thrown out", but what annoyed me (surprise surprise) was how Czee was tearing into him calling him a loser and claiming he got kicked "FROM HIS OWN CLAN LMAO SMH", and nobody telling him he was wrong.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:35 am

BeazelWeasel wrote:Then again I don't have that problem because any game that knows what's best has an M60 in it Cool

I didn't like the M60 in BC2 at all, with that said, anyone with any sense of taste loves the IRL M60. And as I played through the BF3 campaign I came across one in the later levels, and boy did it feel awesome, much cooler than in BC2. So I think I'm going to continue whoring out the Support class to unlock it.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by PetZku Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:12 am

I heard DeadCamper owns a big battleaxe that he likes to sharpen from time to time.
PetZku
PetZku
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:31 am

Lol Pigeon joined a gang? Maybe he's part of Czee's gang:

The Big Rumor Thread - Page 2 Wigga4qo

But seriously I'm not trying to be some self-righteous person preaching but I really do have an abhorrence against drugs. I just don't find it interesting or cool in any way. To each his own I guess.

If any of you are interested I'll say what happened to Hellsteeth. A month after PSN came back I set my PS3 up again. I asked Hells if he was still playing but he sold it. Said he got too frustrated with lag and the fact that the only two maps he liked were Heavy Metal and Harvest Day.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by palto1826 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 am

Oh yeah...I did enjoy playing with him...he was one of the few that would be on when i was...I knew he got rid of bc2 but I thought he would have returned when bc3 came out
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAmazingWho? Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 am

Well, we went as far as deleting him from the site and at the bottom when he signed up it said, "Please welcome our newest member, Hammerhead2669" or whatever the random numbers in his name are.

TheAmazingWho?
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:07 am

I apologize for thinking this topic was going to turn into gay hamsters on fire or whatever. I expected it to become some big stupid soap opera-esque drama thread. Shame on me. Guess I didn't know that guys knew how to talk about other people without it turning into a petty gossip fest. Most of we women sure don't. Razz

Jazzhands?
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 am

Jizzhands!
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:10 am

BeazelWeasel wrote:Jizzhands!

Nope, headbutt!
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:19 am

peacemaker_sanad wrote:Nope, headbutt!

The Big Rumor Thread - Page 2 Kerry_assface
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:20 am

peacemaker_sanad wrote:
BeazelWeasel wrote:Jizzhands!

Nope, headbutt!

Nope, lamppost!

The Big Rumor Thread - Page 2 Zidane_1
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:26 am

^LOL. The Zidane headbutt, that was so funny.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: