SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite Judas Priest song?

+3
BeazelWeasel
Jammer
Felixlynch777
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your favourite Judas Priest song? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite Judas Priest song?

Post by Felixlynch777 Sun May 20, 2012 12:41 pm

I'm so tempted Embarassed

http://www.songkick.com/concerts/11489138-judas-priest-at-hmv-hammersmith-apollo

And Saxon is there as well! Two of the best British Heavy Metal acts in one (GOO)

Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Judas Priest song? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite Judas Priest song?

Post by Valerie Wed May 23, 2012 5:18 am

Don't do it.

Do this instead!
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0700485BBB6384D4?crosssite=LN_US:735341:57479

On the 4th of July! In Wisconsin! I'll drive you! (on the correct side of the street, btw) And then we'll go to Taco Bell!
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Wed May 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Oh you'd know I'd love to Val but I should be in the slightly less exciting place of Strasbourg, France on that date. Embarassed
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2