SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's your week been?

+5
SovereignSpirit
Omnirock
cincy
Felixlynch777
Jammer
9 posters

Go down

How's your week been? Empty How's your week been?

Post by Jammer Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:33 pm

So I had a pretty good week, bunch of stuff making me feel good about myself and what not (which is good, I can be a negative person at times)

1)The compliments:
No big deal, but still nice. On Sunday I was volunteering like usual, but a few people I know showed up near the end while I was cleaning up. A janitor guy, who seems to be the leader of the group thing (which was the reason why the people I knew were there) shows up and sees they know me. Walks over and says, "You guys know this kid?[me] He's AWESOME, he's here every week and even helped me vacuum one time. One of the girls who I knew responded, "Yes, he's in my calc class," then we started talking about grades, I said I SHOULD be getting a 100 since I got a 100 on the last test and dropping the 98 would bring me to a 100. The teacher, though, never did drop that 98 so I only got a 99, but I digress. As I was saying, she went on to say "Yeah, he's pretty brilliant"
So yeah, not a big deal, but it's nice being called "awesome" and even better, "brilliant"

2) The letter:
The other day I got a letter in the mail. How strange, I never get mail, what could it possibly be? So I open the letter. Huh... it seems I've been invited to have a free meal at the "Sparton Manor Restaurant" on May 1st. Why? What's this, I've achieved top 20 in the class, that is, top 20 of my school and another school combined (to clarify, NOT top 20%, top 20 people)? I didn't expect that.
Yeah, so I achieved top 20 in the class of 2 schools combined and get a free meal for it, pretty cool

3) The interview:
Okay, this isn't really that good. Just something noteworthy. This one girl, Hannah, suggested a section in the school yearbook about surviving because she wanted to give people an idea of some of the things some people have struggled with after seeing a group mock to themselves someone with a medical issue. Plus, she too knew what it's like as she had her own issues she's dealt with. Anyway, so she knew I've been through a bit and asked me about doing an interview, which sounded good to me. So we did that, gave her some good quotes and what not she can incorporate into the yearbook.

4) Pizza from teh internetz:
I was hungry, felt like having pizza. Reckless from cR jokingly offered to buy me dominos a couple weeks ago. I took him up on that not so jokingly offer today. And he went through with it. Had dominos delivered to me today. Interesting thing though, the guy who delivered it had the same name as me. He was telling me how the place was really confused when they got the order, had a good laugh about it. Felt kind of bad, I only had a few quarters to give him as a tip, oh well.

5) The check:
Just another quick bonus to add to the week. I got a check in the mail today. It was the remaining money in my cancer fund. Pretty decent amount left over, $1040. Might buy a new laptop and save the rest of something of that sort.

So yeah, pretty decent week for me. Felt like sharing.
Anything noteworthy happen for you guys lately, good or bad? How's your week been?
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

How's your week been? Empty Re: How's your week been?

Post by Felixlynch777 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Well it was pretty uneventful. Went to work, walked my dog, had a fight with the old lady, watched football and am now exhausted. Standard really.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Fight with an old lady?
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Yes. Bitch tried to steal my car. So I pushed her wheelchair over. (SMIRK)

Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by cincy Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:23 pm

I had a few bowel movements, and played guitar. Yay me!
cincy
cincy
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnirock Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:31 pm

Meh....
Omnirock
Omnirock
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:32 pm

You guys are no fun... Neutral
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by SovereignSpirit Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:47 pm

My week has been the same.

Monday through Wednesday, I watched Lorelai, worked around the house, and Tuesday and Wednesday I went to the in laws and began the long process of cleaning the pool in the afternoons. Yesterday, I had a substitute teacher orientation. Yeah, I'm going further backwards on the career and pay scale. Today, I went to the in laws and worked on their yard like Wednesday.

The interesting points were definitely the sub orientation with people who feel they know everything and made some really foolish comments about school districts and unions and on Monday I continued working on my business plan for the business I am going to start soon. I have to keep working on that. I think tomorrow, I will design business cards.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:56 pm

I see, well best of luck with that, Lucas.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:38 am

Good going JM, you deserve all that good shit.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:31 am

Hehe, joking aside good for you Jonny. Very Happy
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 am

Heh, thanks guys. Smile
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflecks Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:47 am

Wait a second, are you graduating this year? Sounds like high school, which if it is, so am I cheers

Do you know where you're going or what you're doing next year? Congratz on top 20.

And if I somehow read this wrong, and you are not graduating from high school, ignore the above. Except for the congratz on top 20, that still stands.

And on a related note, my week, nothing special. The weather was nice though. Record high for temperature in March here, so I guess thats kinda noteworthy lol.
Reflecks
Reflecks
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:14 am

Yes, I'm in high school. Yes, I'm a senior, this is my last year.

I'm just going to USF, nothing special. I procrastinated on sending out applications (as well as taking SAT/ACT), so I didn't even bother sending applications to some of the bigger schools, like UF or SFU.

And thanks, I was quite surprised by it to be honest. I only have like a 3.99 GPA last I checked. I imagine I probably just barely made it, like 19th or 20th.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflecks Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:18 am

Only 3.99 and you think you're at 19th or 20th? Damn your school full of geniuses? Im at 3.85 right now and im pretty sure id place top 20 if my school did something like that haha.

And thats pretty cool that you know where you're going. I still gotta wait for a few reach schools to respond, on the very off chance I get in, before i make my decision. I wish I knew though.
Reflecks
Reflecks
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 am

My school has IB, which is basically AP classes, but a year ahead and more work tossed on top.

And of course, AP classes are worth more towards GPA (5.0 for A) so I figured there would be a good few people with 4+ GPAs
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Welp, the week just got better (okay, technically, this is the start of another week)
Turns out my grandma was mistaken in the amount of money I had remaining in the cancer fund, there was actually $1339 remaining, meaning I have another $300 on the way.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:03 am

Jammer wrote:there was actually $1339 remaining

I think you should only take $2 of it. Razz

Pretty awesome week you've had, JM. Very Happy How does this rate on the Meh-o-meter?
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Henk230 Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:35 am

My weeks been kinda short. 15 hours into this week..Totalbiscuit is pushing out some new guild wars footage, i did some learning on my exam. Then i did some Team Fortress 2, then i did some Starcraft 2. Did a fail 6 pool on a 4 player map, so rush distance was so long he was able to block off his entrance. failing my 6pool i expanded into my natural, he did some hellion harras but i was able to micro my units and kill off his hellions. Then we had siege tanks and camped my base. If your still with me, and dont have a clue what im talking about.. then my secret plan worked lol.

Henk230
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Valerie wrote:
Jammer wrote:there was actually $1339 remaining

I think you should only take $2 of it. Razz

Pretty awesome week you've had, JM. Very Happy How does this rate on the Meh-o-meter?
Well, I had like $11 in my bank already, and the check just had $40 instead of $39, so in the end I'd have to spend like $14 to be "1337"

And this week can't be rated on the meh scale. Sad

Henk230 wrote:My weeks been kinda short. 15 hours into this week..Totalbiscuit is pushing out some new guild wars footage, i did some learning on my exam. Then i did some Team Fortress 2, then i did some Starcraft 2. Did a fail 6 pool on a 4 player map, so rush distance was so long he was able to block off his entrance. failing my 6pool i expanded into my natural, he did some hellion harras but i was able to micro my units and kill off his hellions. Then we had siege tanks and camped my base. If your still with me, and dont have a clue what im talking about.. then my secret plan worked lol.
Didn't follow a word of that so I'll go with "Sweet, Henk, and glad to have you back. <3 "
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:27 pm

The place I volunteer at every week gives out breakfast every week. This week, someone brought in like 2 trays of A LOT of bananas. Ended up being 4 left over, which I decided to take home. (had permission, shut up) My mom decided to make some banana pudding with those bananas. 8-)
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down