SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellow SoFa's

+3
Omnirock
Felixlynch777
Henk230
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hellow SoFa's - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellow SoFa's

Post by palto1826 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:03 pm

What's up henk?...add me up on steam and shut as well...i run more on pc nowadays myself and maybe know we can chat without our voices being distorted...fucking need for speed
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henk230 Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:55 am

Hahaa Razz Yeah, that was a bad mic system! Still had some good races! Added you on steam Smile

Henk230
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:23 am

Henk, I'll be able to play with you more in a little while. I'm really busy with work and relationship issues (no, I didn't overinflate my blow-up doll) so my time has been cut short as of late. But soon, get your lyrics sheet ready and buy a copy of BF3, we've got some singing to do. Twisted Evil
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Henk230 Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Great stuff. Tommorow i have a diploma .. ehm.. like they hand it out to you and they make a big fuzz of it, dont know the term for it Razz Im going into the city after that, ill consider it if they have it Smile And yea, lets annoy some noobitos lol

Henk230
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum