SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!

2 posters

Go down

Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende! Empty Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!

Post by Omnirock Fri May 11, 2012 11:37 am

My new favorite show...

Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges.

The "No Laughing" Batsu Game itself (broadcast annually during the New Year's Holiday) was first introduced in 2003. The premise of each "No Laughing"-punishment game is that the losing members of the cast have to endure many compromising, absurd, generally ridiculous situations for a long period of time (up to 24-hours, thus far) but must refrain from laughing at any of them. Whenever someone does laugh the announcer of the game will declare that person as having just become "out" (アウト or a-u-to in Katakana); immediately afterwards, the appropriate number of "hang-men" will come out to mete the rule breaker's punishment. (To date, this has been executed via single strikes on the buttocks {or somewhere in that area} with a weapon — one which does not change mid-game.)

To keep the participants on their toes, there have been occasions where other conditions besides laughing had been set that could make them out, if fulfilled; also, the "victors" of the preliminary trial (if there are any) can make appearances during games to wreak further mischief and potentially cause even more discomfort to the losers.

this channel on justin.tv streams it almost 24/7 with english subs!
http://justin.tv/rudedoggxx
Omnirock
Omnirock
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende! Empty Re: Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!

Post by Felixlynch777 Fri May 11, 2012 1:18 pm

I'd heard Japanese TV was crazy, this was proof XD.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum