SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lulz wired college internet connection

4 posters

Go down

lulz wired college internet connection Empty lulz wired college internet connection

Post by Jammer Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Finally tried the wired connection at my school: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2225751661.png
Compared to wireless: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2225759368.png
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

lulz wired college internet connection Empty Re: lulz wired college internet connection

Post by DeadCamper Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:18 pm

lulz wired college internet connection 27935722
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

lulz wired college internet connection Empty Re: lulz wired college internet connection

Post by Jammer Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Haha, what a perfect response, Dead.
I downloaded Borderlands 2 at a rate of 20ish Mb/s with my peak download rate 39.8 Mb/s. It took my like a minute to download.... I find that to be hilarious
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 pm

I have a peak download rate of 1.2mbps...

I feel this small right now.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggles Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:26 pm

I pay $100 a month for my connection.

I have never seen my download in Steam top 3.1 MB/s, and that lasted for a split second before dropping to its usual 1.5.

In conclusion, I hate JM and he is dead to me.
Biggles
Biggles
Notorious B.I.G.gles

https://sofaforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 pm

If it makes you feel any better, it dropped below 3.1 for a moment... I paused and unpaused the downloading and it jumped back to 20ish though.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Downloaded the rest of my games, now my peak download rate is 47.3 MB/s
Also less than two hours to redownload my entire steam library.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Somewhat off topic but I have to say JM, your new PC is very nice indeed Very Happy. You overtook...Fuzzy as the owner of the best PC in SoFA.

I'm pretty "proud" of you for assembling it too Smile
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Who told you? :O
And yeah, it was very satisfying putting it together, especially at the moment of truth when it successfully turns on and everything runs good. Very Happy
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down