SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craziest thing happened to me while playing last night

4 posters

Go down

Craziest thing happened to me while playing last night Empty Craziest thing happened to me while playing last night

Post by SovereignSpirit Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:21 pm

My engie class hit a 1 KDR. Weird.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Craziest thing happened to me while playing last night Empty Re: Craziest thing happened to me while playing last night

Post by DeadCamper Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:56 pm

It's weird, I have the highest KD with Engineer too, and neither of us are really known for maining that class.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Craziest thing happened to me while playing last night Empty Re: Craziest thing happened to me while playing last night

Post by Valerie Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Me three. I figured it was because it's easier (or more available) to get double/triple/multi kills with the anti-vehicle-ness of that class.
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by SovereignSpirit Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:40 pm

I've been platting guns and since I mained assault, It wouldn't get to 1 before I platted all reg guns. I still have about 900 kills before I hit 1 in assault. Engie only had 400 and recon and medic have 300 to get to 1. One down and 3 to go! Before I do the others, however, I am still going to plat all of the engie guns. Even though its a bore sometimes, you learn the dynamics of each one, honestly making you a better player. And I need that.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:57 pm

^ Fuck that, I refuse to lrn2wookie!
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by SovereignSpirit Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:34 pm

LOL. Who said I was going to snipe? Shotguns, M1A1, and G3 as recon. Or if I want to troll, M95/RDS. The hilarity ensues with that setup!
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down