SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aATTNn: NotLucas

+2
ananthaval
DeadCamper
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

aATTNn: NotLucas - Page 2 Empty Re: aATTNn: NotLucas

Post by Reflecks Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Back in CoD4 i was the same way, no iron sights for me, those are for teh nubz. But in battlefield most of the maps have combat at much longer range. If the map is tight, yeah you'll find me with irons, but with so many large maps like heavy metal and harvest day, well id rather be the scrub with the scope than the dead guy with a sniper magnum round in my head.

no optics on lmg...wow i hate the sights on all of those. To much clutter for me. RDS is perfect for those imo, little recoil when standing, so the rds is basically perfectly accurate at any range.

smgs are the gun you'll find me using irons on the most. The irons work amazingly well on those. but i dislike the irons on the first smg, so i used optics on that, hence "lmgs and some smgs". really only the one...

plus an uzi with a scope looks dumb.
Reflecks
Reflecks
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

aATTNn: NotLucas - Page 2 Empty Re: aATTNn: NotLucas

Post by DeadCamper Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Yeah, I understand your argument about large maps and optics. I just feel I can use those slots for better stuff, and if I'm just as proficient with irons then there's no reason for me to use optics.

Optics on an UZI = blasphemy. >:(
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2