SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broke my Game Disk

+8
omarionfire
calhoun
SovereignSpirit
Trone_Colby
Valerie
BeazelWeasel
DeadCamper
Shindib
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Broke my Game Disk Empty Broke my Game Disk

Post by Shindib Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Fuck this game. I'm done.

I miss the days when the shit I used to bitch about was caused by a lack of skill... not crap ass game mechanics (for example getting stuck on fucking EVERYTHING) and mainly an unbelievable amount of lag spikes which cause so many no-so-fun things (like teleporting players and getting killed by invisible people and shooting people in the back of the head 400 times at point blank range and getting no hit markers and then dying by their knife at the end of the lag spike while they run off with 100% health and vehicles teleporting all over the fucking place including the helicopters that i am flying randomly teleporting half a mile to the ground directly below me in an upside down position and exploding before i have a chance to even think about pressing the O button and vehicles randomly exploding for no reason at all other than to cause a suicide and piss me off just a little bit more).

Fuck it all.

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Broke my Game Disk Empty Re: Broke my Game Disk

Post by Shindib Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:01 pm

And then... just to really really REALLY infuriate me... like mad with the passion of a fucking thousand suns kind of fury... I will FINALLY end up in a game with NO lag... and it will be great... and I will start to get happy...

AND THEN IT WILL FUCKING END IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING GAME FOR NO MOTHER FUCKING REASON AT ALL EVERYONE BOOTED TO THEIR MAIN FUCKING MENU'S LIKE I BIG FUCKING FRANKSTEIN SIZED KICK TO MY FUCKING BALLS WELL FUCK YOU TOO EAT MY FUCKING 4 PIECE GAME DISK AND I HOPE YOU FUCKING CHOKE ON IT YOU HUGE FUCKING PILE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:50 pm

"WHY THE FUCK YOU HAD TO STREAM THAT SHIT?!"
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:50 am

Epic Chin Man, I told you this would happen, Y U NO HEAR!!!11>?//

Besides, you could've snagged off some $10 if you sold it to some bloke you know, or be ripped off at Gamestop.

Now get Warhammer 40k Space Marine and kill dem space orks with brutal chainsaw swords to GIT YER RAGE FLOWIN'
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:52 am

Maybe because I'm a woman and our moods change so quickly, I don't quite understand.

I mean, so... You get mad, right... You get up from your chair/couch/seated position... Walk across the room... Press the eject button... Wait for the disk to pop out... Grab the disk... Proceed to fold it in half until it snaps/shatters.

Pretty sure from the time I got pissed, to the time I had the disk in my hand, I would be slightly less mad, at least to the point where I wouldn't destroy something... Especially something that I've invested hundreds of hours into, most of which I enjoyed. (otherwise I wouldn't have spent all that time! ...right?)

You guys are pros though, so I won't question. Just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. flower
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:34 am

When a man REALLY wants to destroy something, without consequences, he will do it.
The thing is that Epic Chin Man, while still a full-time rager, has enough self-enough control to not be a total dumbfuck, and just destroy that which makes him rage, without destroying everything else in the way, unlike a certain fat kid Fuzzy who apparently threw his PS3 in a rage of glory, or that's what I've been told.

trolololo
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 am

Valerie wrote:Maybe because I'm a woman and our moods change so quickly, I don't quite understand.

I mean, so... You get mad, right... You get up from your chair/couch/seated position... Walk across the room... Press the eject button... Wait for the disk to pop out... Grab the disk... Proceed to fold it in half until it snaps/shatters.

Pretty sure from the time I got pissed, to the time I had the disk in my hand, I would be slightly less mad, at least to the point where I wouldn't destroy something... Especially something that I've invested hundreds of hours into, most of which I enjoyed. (otherwise I wouldn't have spent all that time! ...right?)

You guys are pros though, so I won't question. Just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. flower

I just decided I had enough of the lagfest and the only way to stop myself from playing was to destroy the disk. Also, I sit in a computer chair directly in front of the tv with my feet propped up on the tv stand so I didn't have to move to eject the game disk and break it. Lucky for me.

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:16 am

BeazelWeasel wrote:When a man REALLY wants to destroy something, without consequences, he will do it.
The thing is that Epic Chin Man, while still a full-time rager, has enough self-enough control to not be a total dumbfuck, and just destroy that which makes him rage, without destroying everything else in the way, unlike a certain fat kid Fuzzy who apparently threw his PS3 in a rage of glory, or that's what I've been told.

trolololo

LOL

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:17 am

Imagine me sitting there rapidly pressing the eject button with brute force saying "Eject you bastard so I can break you!!!!"

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:19 am

OOOH Calhoun! That should be my .gif! Make it happen and I will love you long time!

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trone_Colby Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:03 pm

So what the fuck you gone do now, watch netflix? lol. Sorry to hear it been a piece of seahorse shit for you.
Trone_Colby
Trone_Colby
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm going to relax now lol

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by SovereignSpirit Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:57 pm

Did you break it when you couldn't knife me? LOL, poor Chindib.
SovereignSpirit
SovereignSpirit
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Now this was hours later.. I actually enjoyed Blade Wookie attacking you guys. I can imagine how funny that must have been.

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Oh kay... I'm pretty sure my router just died... I wonder if that had anything to do with the crazy lag I wa....ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk..... -_-

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Oh my god... I don't think the router died... I think the cord that runs from the modem to the router did... the little fucking ethernet cord... I just plugged another one in and its working... this is not a joke. If this is what was causing my extreme lag spike issues in Bad Company 2.... well I guess I'll never know now will I!? >_<

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:22 pm

And it went out again... so it's not the cord. It's either the router or my internet service keeps getting turned on and off (I am in the hurricane area so it is possible though I haven't lost any services until now if that is the case).

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 pm

And it went out again. So either my modem is crapping out on me again or my service keeps going on and off. I'm leaning more towards modem problems because it gets fixed almost every time I unplug and plug it back in.. >_<

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Yeah.. I dunno.. it's working fine now with the router... for the moment.... >_< Screw this I'll figure it out later.. TIME FOR PIZZA AND WINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 pm

Punch the router. Punching hardware fixes them 90% of the time. If it doesn't get fixed, there are 2 possible outcomes:
1. You're punching it like a faggot;
2. You punched it so hard you crushed something inside that was vital to the proper functionality of the object.

It works.

(Disclaimer: the object may actually be broken beyond means of repair before you start puching it, but if you keep on it, the outcome won't differ - you'll just have a busted up piece of equipment, at which point you KNOW for sure it's fucking broken.)
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:05 pm

I did punch the router. I have found that the problems lies not with the router, however. Luckily, I didn't break anything. My cable modem keeps dropping connection after a few minutes. The lights will stay the same, but as soon as I unplug and plug it right back in, the connection is back for a few minutes. It's a lease so I'll take it back to Comcast and get another soon. Won't be the first time lol

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Did it again just after sending my last message. >_< Well I'm out for the night.. later!

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Punch your cables. Punch the technitian. Punch the Comcast CEO. Should work.
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by calhoun Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Shindib wrote:OOOH Calhoun! That should be my .gif! Make it happen and I will love you long time!

I tried, I need a video of you pressing the button rapidly, I'm too big of a failure to draw the hand properly, it keeps looking like shit and I won't let myself publish it until it looks perfect.

But aw man, there goes my favorite squadmate. Playing with you and listening to you rage made the game fun for me again, especially that match with ccgil was with us, omg that match was amazing. "How can you find this funny? You must be like 5 or something.... Any of you guys see Borat? Now that is a funny movie." lolwut?
calhoun
calhoun
The Whiny Bitch Who Left
The Whiny Bitch Who Left

http://madara-13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by omarionfire Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm

yo calhoun, havn't seen you on the chat in a while.
Sent ya a pm with the demonoid access code
omarionfire
omarionfire
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next