SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Island

2 posters

Go down

Dead Island Empty Dead Island

Post by TheAmazingWho? Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:03 am

I, uhh... am very pleased that a company made a game with all the factors of GoTY. Free roam, co-op, limitless weapons, gore and last but not least DROWNING ZOMBIES!? Oh yes friends, this game is great. The only thing I don't agree with is the few glitches (all being solved with a patch). Cody & I are starting a series on this game so expect some videos this weekend. Very Happy

TheAmazingWho?
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Dead Island Empty Re: Dead Island

Post by DeadCamper Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:21 am

Still waiting on Val to be able to get it...
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Dead Island Empty Re: Dead Island

Post by TheAmazingWho? Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:27 am

Great, more games to avoid me on. >:

TheAmazingWho?
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro