SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Dead Redemption

3 posters

Go down

Red Dead Redemption Empty Red Dead Redemption

Post by Dronir Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:31 pm

When does this game end? *spoilers*

I really enjoy the gameplay, movement, shooting, etc. But I just want to be done with the story. From the amazing citizens of New Austin to the wonderful patriots and gentlemen in Mexico, I'm sick of the story. As I described it to a friend: I'm an unlikable person doing unlikable things to unlikable people for unlikable people. I was all excited when I finally got to go back to my family because I figured "yay it's over!", but then I had to herd cattle and convince my wife I wasn't cheating and blah blah blah.

So how many hours do I have left (from the aforementioned quest)? Or give me a spoiler-free milestone that I can look forward to to know the game's almost over.
Dronir
Dronir
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption

Post by ShadowWabbit Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Dronir wrote:When does this game end? *spoilers*

I really enjoy the gameplay, movement, shooting, etc. But I just want to be done with the story. From the amazing citizens of New Austin to the wonderful patriots and gentlemen in Mexico, I'm sick of the story. As I described it to a friend: I'm an unlikable person doing unlikable things to unlikable people for unlikable people. I was all excited when I finally got to go back to my family because I figured "yay it's over!", but then I had to herd cattle and convince my wife I wasn't cheating and blah blah blah.

So how many hours do I have left (from the aforementioned quest)? Or give me a spoiler-free milestone that I can look forward to to know the game's almost over.

I believe there are 3 or 4 more missions until the end. And yeah, I agree, the story stopped being enjoyable and just dragged on and on after the missions in Mexico.

ShadowWabbit
SoFA Nub
SoFA Nub

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption

Post by RatedStinger Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 pm

You're getting there, don't worry.
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down