SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

** Official GGs Thread of SoFA **

+7
Valerie
Shindib
SovereignSpirit
DeadCamper
BeazelWeasel
palto1826
TheAmazingWho?
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

** Official GGs Thread of SoFA ** - Page 4 Empty Re: ** Official GGs Thread of SoFA **

Post by DeadCamper Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 am

Hm, can't remember if you beat TB to the punch or not, but FINE, OKAY, okay?
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

** Official GGs Thread of SoFA ** - Page 4 Empty Re: ** Official GGs Thread of SoFA **

Post by Valerie Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 am

Campurrz has such a man-crush on TotalBiscuit. Pretty sure he's got TB's version of Santa Baby as his ringtone. Wink

And Trine 2 is awesome. The colours are beautiful, and the gameplay is really fun. Sorta reminds me of LBP.
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 am

Well any man who wears a top hat and a monocle is worthy of praise.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:50 am

I really like TB as well. He covers lots of different games, I agree with a lot of what he says and he takes a stand against bad practices in the industry.

Thinking about it, the best super happy fun-time colourful love game is Super Mario Sunshine. Loved that back in the day. When I get the GameCube that and Super Smash Bros Melee were my first two games <3
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4