SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo)

+9
Omnirock
Twintower415
Valerie
palto1826
BeazelWeasel
peacemaker_sanad
Jammer
Biggles
Felixlynch777
13 posters

SoFA :: PC

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) Empty The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo)

Post by Felixlynch777 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:51 pm

So as I'm sure some of you may know Christmas is coming up. Biggles and I came up with a good plan. We each have to buy one other person a game from Steam. People will get paired randomly, I'll probably draw names from a hat or something. It only has to be something cheap, there'll be tons of great offers and discounts in the Christmas sales. It'll be fun I think, we can give games that we enjoyed to another person in SoFA to play them as well. If you have a PC then you are part of this. Don't give some "lol bro I got no monies" excuse, you can spare a couple of dollars and you'll get a game as well. As we draw closer I'll work out the details. Smile

So yeah that's it. It'll be fun I think, spread some of that Christmas goodwill and all that. Very Happy
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) Empty Re: The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo)

Post by Biggles Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:57 pm

SPOILER: Whoever gets a gift from me, expect Morrowind.
Biggles
Biggles
Notorious B.I.G.gles

https://sofaforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) Empty Re: The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo)

Post by Jammer Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Count me out for receiving a gift, it'd just be a waste of money to whoever bought it.

I should be able to participate in giving a gift though, my stepdad recently got hired for some more docks to work on, so we won't be relying on my mom's salary for groceries. This means I should start getting money again. I haven't had money since I bought BF3. Razz
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:33 pm

It's on Steam though, you don't have an account or anything. :>
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Except I do have steam. :S

EDIT to clarify: I downloaded portal when it was free and I had portal 2 which makes a steam account anyway.
I don't exactly know how steam works though, so maybe I can't participate for all I know. Surprised
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Well if you really wanted to you could be a part of it Razz. Pretty generous of you Jammer Smile
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Well I consider myself a pretty big part of SoFA, so I figure I should. :S
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Sorry Felix, I R broke, count me out >_>
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggles Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Peace, as far as I'm concerned, you've already participated, and then some. I'll get you something personally when the holidays come around. Smile
Biggles
Biggles
Notorious B.I.G.gles

https://sofaforum.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Your personal oil reserves running out, Mr Sheik?
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:46 pm

BeazelWeasel wrote:Your personal oil reserves running out, Mr Sheik?

All spent on harem, you know how dem bitches n' hoes be suckin' yo up

Not really, need MONIEz for something else therefor I R broke.
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Biggles wrote:Peace, as far as I'm concerned, you've already participated, and then some. I'll get you something personally when the holidays come around. Smile

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) 128780550954054353

New to this Pics shit
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by palto1826 Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Yeah peace...you need to make a list cause I think there are a few that feel the same
palto1826
palto1826
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:35 pm

I like the idea of this and hope you guys are able to work it out.

Felix, throw Sanad's name in there and I'll be his sugar mama and purchase whatever game he chooses for whomever he gets. (if you're ok with that too, Sanad. You've always been so generous). santa

I'd also like to donate to Biggles for keeping SoFA ad-free. I love you Part of the proceeds can go towards Operation: Smothered In Hugs!
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Twintower415 Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:44 pm

I dun have a credit card.. but I have an Idea. Can I use those prepaid visa/mastercard you can buy on 7 eleven to put $$ on my steam?
Twintower415
Twintower415
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:43 am

@Peace You've already bought a lot for everyone so you don't need to get anything. Smile

@Val That's kind of you to pay for Peace's gift.

@Twin I'm not too sure, google and see or ask on the forums. PayPal is a good option.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnirock Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:15 am

yes, you can twin... i use them quite a lot, as i don't like having my credit info on file. downside is that you're usually paying an activation fee on those cards... it's like 3.95 fee on a 50 dollar card.
Omnirock
Omnirock
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Twintower415 Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:30 am

Felixlynch777 wrote:@Peace You've already bought a lot for everyone so you don't need to get anything. Smile

@Val That's kind of you to pay for Peace's gift.

@Twin I'm not too sure, google and see or ask on the forums. PayPal is a good option.
I have a paypal and my mom's cc is there but I only use it when I really need something...

@omni sweet, I'll go ahead and try em. I won't mind it and tell me they don't need a specific age to buy those cards >_>
Twintower415
Twintower415
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PetZku Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:19 am

I'm too poor..

... and I hate christmas

elephant
PetZku
PetZku
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:43 am

Just want to clear up any potential misunderstanding in that to do this you need to have a Steam account. It's too complicated (and expensive) to do this with PS3 games. With Steam I can just buy it as a gift and presto it's done.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:21 am

Valerie wrote:I like the idea of this and hope you guys are able to work it out.

Felix, throw Sanad's name in there and I'll be his sugar mama and purchase whatever game he chooses for whomever he gets. (if you're ok with that too, Sanad. You've always been so generous). santa

I'd also like to donate to Biggles for keeping SoFA ad-free. I love you Part of the proceeds can go towards Operation: Smothered In Hugs!

Oh how sweet of you, you damn basterds learn something from Val and i have yet to show some love to Reflecks!

I will get you something in the future, Val, whether it's on PSN or Steam, you name it and it's yours Surprised

And for laugh :-

Edit:

Just came back from my fantasy world, Miss Val, it's your money, buy me Reflecks a girly game will ya Very Happy

Last edited by peacemaker_sanad on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:23 am

I feel like I should buy something for Sanad before I buy anything for anyone, he gave me Oblivion... >_>
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:50 am

DeadCamper wrote:I feel like I should buy something for Sanad before I buy anything for anyone, he gave me Oblivion... >_>

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) S_122201_18

:>
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Lol, well whenever Felix has all the names of whoever is swapping gifts, PM me with whose name he pulls for you and what game you want to give them. kk?
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shindib Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:40 pm

I'm just gonna not post here and pretend I never saw this topic until it's too late... Neutral

Shindib
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next