SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo)

+9
Omnirock
Twintower415
Valerie
palto1826
BeazelWeasel
peacemaker_sanad
Jammer
Biggles
Felixlynch777
13 posters

SoFA :: PC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) - Page 2 Empty Re: The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo)

Post by BeazelWeasel Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Well, Shin, you need to have a Steam account... and preferably be a PC player if you want something back, lol.

Val is just using her vagina powers to make us love her more so she can more easily manipulate us being nice and gifting someone for Sanad.
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) - Page 2 Empty Re: The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo)

Post by peacemaker_sanad Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:55 am

Valerie wrote:Lol, well whenever Felix has all the names of whoever is swapping gifts, PM me with whose name he pulls for you and what game you want to give them. kk?

K
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:57 am

BeazelWeasel wrote:Well, Shin, you need to have a Steam account... and preferably be a PC player if you want something back, lol.

Val is just using her vagina powers to make us love her more so she can more easily manipulate us being nice and gifting someone for Sanad.

I prefere lesbians vagina over normal/straight vagina so no i can not be manipulated that easily by any woman!
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 am

peacemaker_sanad wrote:
BeazelWeasel wrote:Well, Shin, you need to have a Steam account... and preferably be a PC player if you want something back, lol.

I prefere lesbians vagina over normal/straight vagina so no i can not be manipulated that easily by any woman!

So you're saying you don't want Val to be yo' sugar mama?

Fine, I'll take her... before Dead starts looking for her, that is. Twisted Evil

I think I can hear him.

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) - Page 2 519
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:12 am

Beazel, you can only do what I tell you. And I don't condone you and Val getting together, you are my Diamonte Negro and I don't share.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:18 am

BeazelWeasel wrote:
peacemaker_sanad wrote:

So you're saying you don't want Val to be yo' sugar mama?

Fine, I'll take her... before Dead starts looking for her, that is. Twisted Evil

I think I can hear him.

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) - Page 2 519

Nah, she's still my sugar mama

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) - Page 2 U_jelly

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) - Page 2 Sugar%20mama

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) - Page 2 U-jelly
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:24 am

LOL Beazer... Very Happy Very Happy I love you

peacemaker_sanad wrote:so no i can not be manipulated that easily by any woman!
You sure about that, Sanad?

peacemaker_sanad wrote:I will get you something in the future, Val, whether it's on PSN or Steam, you name it and it's yours Surprised
Twisted Evil

I mean...

flower sunny flower sunny flower
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:29 am

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) - Page 2 11454455
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:31 am

I wouldn't encourage you getting too close to Beazel, his idea of a fun night is to listen to You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) again and again.

Srsly, there is nary a more disturbing sound than listening to Beazel sing the chorus in an English accent.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:37 am

I'm so alpha I don't need to defend my position anymore.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:41 am

And all you have to do is snap your fingers, and I come running with a bowl of grapes and a fan made of feathers.
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:41 am

Camper, a little birdie told me you cheated on Val with a hot Swedish blonde in Killing Floor.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:44 am

She wasn't blonde.
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:44 am

I stopped playing when I realized she probably lived in Gävle. I don't need no stalkers.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:46 am

*MORE stalkers
Valerie
Valerie
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:49 am

Valerie wrote:She wasn't blonde.

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtpOK62kbwUnNq0-ZYU0lSaoott2M_SnxxpCI0V3YfuiG2zu2m

Also buy for Reflecks me buy for you

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyG8dPJ6or7DDrLAX9eY2gZaQnHiAmTutYxkQH2hGC5d6Jhfz-5NJ0isYX
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflecks Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:19 pm

@Sanad appreciate the thought cheers but send the game/get yo suger mama to send the game to someone else, I don't really play on the pc enough to be considered a pc gamer and my pc has a number of technical issues at the moment anywayz lol
Reflecks
Reflecks
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:32 am

Well that sucks i hope it's not a serious issues (keep us up to date, K).

Well then can't keep suger mama waitting that long so uh whoever is the cutiest will win the price! post your damn pics Cool
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:30 am

I can buy someone a game for Christmas, no problem. But if anyone wants to buy me one, make sure it's small and cheap, because my new computer can barely run Killing Floor.

Btw, I wish us PS3 owners could buy each other PSN games instead, but that won't work at all since most of that stuff is over priced and there really isn't an abundance of good games.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by peacemaker_sanad Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 am

DeadCamper wrote:I can buy someone a game for Christmas, no problem. But if anyone wants to buy me one, make sure it's small and cheap, because my new computer can barely run Killing Floor.

Btw, I wish us PS3 owners could buy each other PSN games instead, but that won't work at all since most of that stuff is over priced and there really isn't an abundance of good games.

After that can we have a donka donka?
peacemaker_sanad
peacemaker_sanad
SoFA Sheik

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm

If there is a gifting feature on PSN then I'd like to do that as well.

peacemaker_sanad wrote:
After that can we have a donka donka?

wait wut?

The SoFA Secret Santa Christmas Grand Fun Surprise (no homo) - Page 2 401
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2