SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GG's Thread (BF3)

+19
omarionfire
Biggles
Nelsyboy
Omnirock
Trone_Colby
BeazelWeasel
Jammer
TheAmazingWho?
EmeraldLynx
Felixlynch777
Twintower415
RatedStinger
PetZku
Valerie
Shindib
SovereignSpirit
peacemaker_sanad
DeadCamper
palto1826
23 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GG's Thread (BF3) - Page 10 Empty Re: GG's Thread (BF3)

Post by RatedStinger Mon May 07, 2012 1:09 am

While he may have no relevance to this group, Calhoun sure made some good target practice. I didn't keep track of how many times I killed him, but I definitely noticed the Nemesis score being in the 100s at one point.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/44750875/4/229147633/
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Mon May 07, 2012 6:49 am

Whoa, did you guys just happen to end up in the same lobby as him?
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Mon May 07, 2012 11:09 pm

DeadCamper wrote:Whoa, did you guys just happen to end up in the same lobby as him?

Pretty much. I was actually about to call it a night when I saw him on the other side. Then I decided to stay for one more game just to see how bad he is and the end result is that battlelog I posted.
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Fri May 11, 2012 1:24 pm

GGs there Omni and Fuzzy. Excellent round and I particularly enjoyed our triple nerdgasm. We even attracted Val and TopGamerBabe to join the party, shame they couldn't hear our manly tones of steel. I guess this guy on Forumfield was right:

GG's Thread (BF3) - Page 10 Swage
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:14 pm

GG to Ashes to Ashes clan
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391314059243/

They banned cR members, then asked for a clan match. We obliged. Had to use some ringers like Mortal though.

None of us played seriously and we absolutely destroyed them.

Then they sent Sek a message claiming we hacked and we're brain dead crack heads. Also called sek immature.

Check out the battlefeed from one of the members, and be sure to hooah it.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/BowlerNona/

Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by BeazelWeasel Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Jammer wrote:and be sure to hooah it.

What is this, facebook?

Oh, silly me, it actually is

GG's Thread (BF3) - Page 10 341

Last edited by BeazelWeasel on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeazelWeasel
BeazelWeasel
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 pm

You know it. 8-)

Actually, the same guy posted on our forum in the challenge section:

We are looking to find a good group of people to play against in fair games. We don't want spawn trapping on our server(s). If all points are taken, we like to fall back to our spawn point and try to capture the points again. This allows us to get better at the game and essentially allows us to play numerous games in one sitting.

get back to me if you guys are interested.

Add me on Battlelog BowlerNona We played a few games on your guys servers and there was chatter on our team regarding hit markers not registering and your teammates being aware of the enemies location without anyway of this being possible. Feel free to join our server and play against us in a way that no such accusations can be made.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:41 pm

BowlerNona
The Chain Reaction Platoon cheats like nothing I have ever seen. If they join your server, drop the ban hammer immediately
2 hours ago
9 gave a hooah!

BowlerNona their health was not dropping even after hit markers were registered. They were appearing cross-map out of nowhere. One moment the area would be empty and the next second an entire squad would be there.
2 hours ago

BowlerNona No point in you guys showing up in reality. It was very....educational as to how this game can be manipulated.
2 hours ago

Hahahahahaha.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 pm

They were so bad. There were some points where I reloaded right in front of an enemy and still got the kill.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:14 am

lol, cody put up one of the matches:

Also, quick shout out for cR's newest recruit, D-rep (the guy who went 39-1 in that video) Surprisingly, he's only 14, but he's pretty chill for being that young.
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorex_VII Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:58 am

Jammer wrote:

Make me.
Scorex_VII
Scorex_VII
The Dancing Machine
The Dancing Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorex_VII Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:12 am

Lol @ 2:43

Disregard that, thats a little on all the video lol. Why do people ADS like that?

I know the answer, its a retoric question... The thing is, Cody doesnt need to do that auto aim abuse, thats all. Just makes his videos look a little less legit. Was the first time i saw him doing that in a video anyway.

Not hating...
Scorex_VII
Scorex_VII
The Dancing Machine
The Dancing Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:05 am

*sigh*

JM thinks he can emulate me and my hooah antics. Beat 40 hooahs and we'll talk. Razz

Talking of hackers that guy that was kicked out of R3D, Audealan or something is a cheater I think. Neuro showed me his alt account with 1900spm. The highest legit I've ever seen from full on dedicated Metro whores is 1500. Look at hack sites and they sell cheats for PS3 as well. The hard thing is it's impossible to prove but 1900spm...come on.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorex_VII Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:17 am

Felixlynch777 wrote:*sigh*

JM thinks he can emulate me and my hooah antics. Beat 40 hooahs and we'll talk. Razz

Talking of hackers that guy that was kicked out of R3D, Audealan or something is a cheater I think. Neuro showed me his alt account with 1900spm. The highest legit I've ever seen from full on dedicated Metro whores is 1500. Look at hack sites and they sell cheats for PS3 as well. The hard thing is it's impossible to prove but 1900spm...come on.

Ok, let me tell something. I never said it before because it would not be appropriate but, he ALWAYS runned faster then me, London, Cold, Omari, etc etc when we would have squad sprint. And i mean FASTER, by a lot... And some shots he pulled with is F2K were fishy... Unless he has a laser weapon, with a recoil dampner and he is called Angeline Jolie i call bs. I always tought it was the fact he was good PLUS some weird internet connection...Untill now.
Scorex_VII
Scorex_VII
The Dancing Machine
The Dancing Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:18 am

Felixlynch777 wrote:*sigh*

Not defending the guy, but how can Neuro verify it's actually him?
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:33 am

How do you cheat on PS3/BF3 with dedicated servers?
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 am

I have to go out now (dog has been barking for his walk, doing my head in XD) so I'll explain when I get back. Here is the topic that Audy made about it:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621185-battlefield-3/62992860
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorex_VII Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:38 am

Felixlynch777 wrote:I have to go out now (dog has been barking for his walk, doing my head in XD) so I'll explain when I get back. Here is the topic that Audy made about it:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621185-battlefield-3/62992860

Lol.
Scorex_VII
Scorex_VII
The Dancing Machine
The Dancing Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 am

Haha I know Score. I've never seen a single topic that he's made that isn't about his stats or posting a battle report of his.

And BF3 is actually one of the easier games to hack due to the client side hit detection. I.e the player's PC/PS3/XBOX is the thing that decides if a hit is a hit, not server based like a lot of other games.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:57 am

Uh, okay? So from now on it's a free-for-all where anyone can accuse everyone of hacking as soon as they get butt hurt? As opposed to BC2 on the PS3 where it was impossible to hack and anyone yelling U HACKING CHEATER was laughed at. Nice.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:07 am

Because BC2 wasn't client based...that's the whole point.

It's not a free-for all and I haven't outright accused him of hacking. It's just suspicious. The very best metro whores can't get that SPM and even I have seen, when I play Metro my SPM averages around 1200 for that round. He's getting the equivalent of 19 kills every minute. Nothing's proven but it's suspicious to say the least.

And PS3 games have always been hacked. The COD games and MGO come to mind. Ask Omni about MP3, he's run into them on there as well. Not lag or anything, obvious hacks.

Here's some copy pasta from a hack site:

**Steps to Installing the Aimbot Xbox 360**
1. Download the link listed above, and extract the files inside using Winrar. Be sure to save it somewhere you can remember.

2. Insert a USB into your Xbox 360, note that the size of the USB can be anything that is over 64MB.

3. Go to the dashboard, System settings, Memory and go to USB drive, Configure the USB if it's used for the first time. Click Gamer profiles and transfer the one you're going to be using the bot with.

4. Remove USB drive from xbox, insert it back into PC. Now, open up the folder you've extracted, put all the subfolders into the root of your USB.

5. After the file has been moved into the root of your USB, Go to the folder " Stealth Patch ", and run "CODBO-SP.exe", a black window will pop up, and disappear in a short amount of time, the amount of time it takes depends on your computer speed, this will stealth patch your gamer profile.

6. After you've stealth patched your profile, run the .exe files in the other subfolders you've extracted, this time the order does not matter.

7. When you have successfully followed the instructions above, safely remove your USB drive, and insert it back into your xbox, and move your profile back into the xbox 360.

8. Put your Battlefield 3 game into the 360, Join a game of any kind.

9. Input (A,Y,X,B,Y,X) after pressing the Xbox button in the middle of your controller, this must be done at the beginning of the game, this does not turn any hacks on.

10. After inputting the bot activation, simply input any combinations listed in the text file, which can be found in the same folder as the stealth patch program, I will be listing only two below, due to the huge variety of hacks to activate.

Aimbot activation keys - (X,Y,A,B,Y,X)
Crosshair - (Y,X,Y,Y,A)

**Steps to Installing the Aimbot PS3**

Read this guide: (took this out, not going to post links like this here)
Then put your gamer profile on the USB and follow from step 4 above. Once completed then at the main PS3 menu, press 'start' then 'options' then enter X,O,O,Triangle,X,Square to download the Battlefield 3 aimbot.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:46 am

I think you completely misunderstood my post. I said nothing about that particular guy, if you say he probably hacks then it's probably true.

And I completely understood your point about BC2 not being client based whereas BF3 is, and my response was a sarcastic "Nice", as in; What a great move to make it client based as now anyone can accuse everyone of being a cheater even if they're playing honest. Whereas in BC2 it was impossible, and therefore whenever someone accused you of being a haxx0r you didn't even have to defend yourself because you couldn't cheat even if you wanted to.

And I'm well aware of the fact that PS3 games have been hacked, just not BC2 as it ran on dedicated servers. I'm not an idiot.

Sorry if I'm in a grumpy mood today, but lately it just seems like people want to misunderstand everything I say on purpose.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Oh right sorry man XD. Sometimes stuff like this can get lost via text.

GG's Thread (BF3) - Page 10 47db25c5-2d75-4458-a556-a5c9c69d22f5
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorex_VII Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Let me say it again... He ALWAYS runned faster then ANYONE, and our squad had SQUAD SPRINT... And i mean not a bit, but he actually was way faster...explain...? Lol. Not saying he hacked...But i once told London and he confirmed it in the same game as us, so its not my connection, might be his tho.
Scorex_VII
Scorex_VII
The Dancing Machine
The Dancing Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Scorex_VII wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Make me.
He deleted the post anyway. On our forum he admitted that he was mad and such. Dead has the post quoted though.

Scorex_VII wrote:Lol @ 2:43

Disregard that, thats a little on all the video lol. Why do people ADS like that?

I know the answer, its a retoric question... The thing is, Cody doesnt need to do that auto aim abuse, thats all. Just makes his videos look a little less legit. Was the first time i saw him doing that in a video anyway.

Not hating...
cR's looking to be a top 5 team, so advantages like that are starting to be incorporated. Although I'm a bit surprised even cody is doing it. He might just be doing it because he had such a long break playing skyrim.

For the record, I personally don't do it. Not even because I'm against it or anything, just actually doing it is too awkward for me. Razz

EDIT: Oh, and regards to hacking and what not. The best player I know, Krivo of cR, only averages about a 1400 spm. (His is currently 900-1000 though from when he wasn't that ridiculous)
Jammer
Jammer
SoFA boss
SoFA boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next