SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoFA
Biggles - August 2016
Oh hey, everyone. You stumbled back upon this. I never really wrapped up the revamped site I promised! That's okay though, I think we all moved on. Some truly lasting friendships and a whole fuckton of drama were developed here in a nice slushy 2:3 ratio. Should you care to find me someday, I'm on Steam. Search "bigglesbringsdanoize" and you should bump into my account. Happy travels, stranger!
SoFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace out SoFA

+7
omarionfire
Felixlynch777
Scorex_VII
PetZku
RatedStinger
DeadCamper
cincy
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Peace out SoFA - Page 2 Empty Re: Peace out SoFA

Post by Nelsyboy Tue May 01, 2012 8:13 am

All the best with R3D Cincy, they are good guys.
Nelsyboy
Nelsyboy
SoFA Regular
SoFA Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Tue May 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Camper said everything for me. Don't like the current topics? Make your own and actually contribute. Shocking thought I know.

Excellent Twin! When are you getting back into BF3 as well :>
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Location : Neuro's rape dungeon/plains of Prussia as a Totenkopfhusaren

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Tue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm

DeadCamper wrote:
RatedStinger wrote:It has nothing to do with BF3. Hell the forums started being shallow around mid-summer. Nowadays, it's just the same few people and there's little variation in what they say so there's not much of the recent activity I find engaging anymore.
It is what you make it. You can't expect people to always act and say and cater to what you prefer. How about starting some topics and discussions of your own, contribute and don't just read and expect others to deliver, who says we won't participate?

I for one like discussions or just to read others thoughts or hopes or whatever. Ironically, whenever I'm NOT joking around all I hear is "are you writing a novel again?" and just generally being mocked for being "too serious". Even Cincy flipped out and called a recent discussion the dumbest ever. I get the feeling you people don't want in depth discussions, you just want to agree with each other, and as soon as someone replies with more than one sentence they're apparently being aggressive or mad or a pain. So how come you haven't helped me out or tried to change stuff on your own?

If your answer is something along the lines of "I don't care about this place" then fine, but in that case you don't really have any right or reason to complain either.

I never said I had to be surrounded by yes men. Several of my close friends are people that don't totally agree with me. Yeah, I've made topics before, but whats the point when they get lost in favor of PC talk, trolling, and white knighting? We all came here because of Battlefield for PS3, but we also came here to avoid the crap that GFAQs and most of the interwebs is known for. Yet for the past few months, that's all I seem to find nowadays outside the PC talk.
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Wed May 02, 2012 1:42 am

Oh come on Sting you're acting really silly now. Having a viewpoint that differs to your doesn't equal trolling. Do you want every single person to agree with you all the time? And white knighting? Seriously? You're either very deluded or high as a kite right now.

Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Wed May 02, 2012 2:21 am

Whatever, argue all you want. It's what I see. Maybe its considered normal to you since that trollface seems to be worn so much that its basically fused to your head.
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Wed May 02, 2012 3:03 am

The few times you do post I think you have some interesting viewpoints. Why not participate a bit more often, everyone should do their part. Complaining changes nothing.

I don't get how on one hand you and Cincy are disappointed that this place has little activity (which we're all well aware of, it's nothing new), but at the same time you complain about the few who actually are active around here. I don't know, I find that strange. Are we supposed to stop posting as well, how would that make things better?

And comparing SoFA with Gamefaqs is just nonsense. That's all I hear, as soon as I don't agree with someone, as soon as a discussion breaks out it's "OMG THIS PLACE IS JUST LIKE GFAQS".
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

http://deadcamper.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Wed May 02, 2012 3:12 am

Maybe I am complaining, but to me the feeling is similar to eating the same lunch too many times. You don't necessarily hate it, you just want something different.

Perhaps participating more would help, but I can't help but think something is wrong when I feel more compelled to log-in only to respond to the antagonism I'm getting here than to engage in the other topics/make my own. I don't truly know, which is why I figured that backing off instead of checking so frequently would be better for me.
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Wed May 02, 2012 3:24 am

I'm really not trying to be a douche bag or anything here, I'd sincerely like to find a solution to all of this where more people would feel welcome. I'm well aware that many, many forums have a tendency to become circle jerks if the memership drops to a certain level. I've seen it before.

I don't want you or anyone to think I'm blindly defensive, of course we can all make improvements and constructive criticism is good. I just think "complaining" without doing anything about it can seem annoying sometimes.
I mean I even agree with you on some points, I'd also like to have more console talk. And honestly almost all PC talk is concentrated in one topic so it's not really that intrusive to me.
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Wed May 02, 2012 3:50 am

RatedStinger wrote:Whatever, argue all you want. It's what I see. Maybe its considered normal to you since that trollface seems to be worn so much that its basically fused to your head.
Yeah after this I'm not wasting my time with some kid like you. Carry on nerd raging against FfC/cR/LoL or whatever clan makes you act like you're on your period and have fun with it mate.
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorex_VII Wed May 02, 2012 10:54 am

This topic kinda got lost no..? Ease up guys gee...

RatedStinger wrote:Whatever, argue all you want. It's what I see. Maybe its considered normal to you since that trollface seems to be worn so much that its basically fused to your head.

Im sorry, not picking sides, or whatever, but this made me laugh out loud for real... Just the image of someone like that lol.
Scorex_VII
Scorex_VII
The Dancing Machine
The Dancing Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadCamper Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 am

Haha, yeah, it put images in my head as well. XD
DeadCamper
DeadCamper
SoFA 1337
SoFA 1337

Back to top Go down

Post by RatedStinger Wed May 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Felixlynch777 wrote:
Yeah after this I'm not wasting my time with some kid like you. Carry on nerd raging against FfC/cR/LoL or whatever clan makes you act like you're on your period and have fun with it mate.

You really have problems reading don't you? I've already said it has nothing to do with BF3 but you really like to bring up that argument. Go on, have the last word, and feel free to use insults since that's what you've resorted to.
RatedStinger
RatedStinger
SoFA Expert
SoFA Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Felixlynch777 Wed May 02, 2012 3:20 pm

RatedStinger wrote:feel free to use insults since that's what you've resorted to.

RatedStinger wrote:Maybe its considered normal to you since that trollface seems to be worn so much that its basically fused to your head.

Peace out SoFA - Page 2 Oh+the+irony+_9ccd39c48b0a4db76e8b49a4996698fa
Felixlynch777
Felixlynch777
SoFA Queen
SoFA Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by cincy Thu May 03, 2012 1:13 am

Felixlynch777 wrote:Camper said everything for me. Don't like the current topics? Make your own and actually contribute. Shocking thought I know.

Excellent Twin! When are you getting back into BF3 as well :>

TBQH, what's the point when there is only 3 regulars and a handful of people that show up occasionally? All I wanted to do was say goodbye. Then this bullshit happens. You seem hyper defensive about this whole situation Felix. Maybe some of us want a discussion with more than 3 people. If you are content talking to the same 2 people everyday, by all means knock yourself out. I want variety, something this place lacks now.

JM, please lock or delete this thread. Thank you.
cincy
cincy
SoFA Pro
SoFA Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2